E3 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Lol @ Deus Ex (aka the best game ever made) not even really getting mentioned in this thread except by Gimme....Has anyone here even played it, seriously? If you haven't you should stop playing games while your ahead...That game makes every game coming out now look amateur at best...It doesn't help that every game coming out now is stealing from it smh...

Anyways alot of great games are coming from E3...Looking forward to Kayne and Lynch 2, Mafia 2, 3rd Birthday, Mortal Kombat....and Deus Ex ofc....If its anything short of amzing I'll stop playing games for the rest of my life....

May 9, 2002
Lol @ Deus Ex (aka the best game ever made) not even really getting mentioned in this thread except by Gimme....Has anyone here even played it, seriously? If you haven't you should stop playing games while your ahead...That game makes every game coming out now look amateur at best...It doesn't help that every game coming out now is stealing from it smh...
Their not giving it the hype it deserves....The first game was amazing..Prolly the most underrated game ever made...
Stop passing opinion as fact.

I hated Dues Ex, BTW. Suck on that.

Apr 19, 2008
i never understood what people meant by "stealing ideas from other games". no game is 100% original in ideas, that includes your precious dues ex.

Apr 2, 2010
i never understood what people meant by "stealing ideas from other games". no game is 100% original in ideas, that includes your precious dues ex.
Why should games get so much credit when they clearly are better and more innovative with their designs? I remember when Fallout 3 came out and it got credit for everything it did even though deus ex already had every little gameplay aspect it did and more....

Also, when was limb damage introduced? Even deus ex made that idea first and made it better before them...smh....