E-40's Next Single Should be ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What should E-40's Next Single be ?

• It's the End of the World

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 7 Much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bay

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • The Slap

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It's All Gravity

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Roll On

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I Got My Cup

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pimps Playas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
I'm sure he'll be informed on what us fans think he should choose . . . plus I'm curious to see

My opinion . . . "the slap" . . . I'm not real good at picking songs other people will like, but to me you just can't deny that song. The beat is way to catchy to me

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
my favorites outta those is probably "I GOT MY CUP" and "It's THE END OF THE WORLD"

Not really feelin' "The Bay" too much singin, it's coo though

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid it . . . I saw that you liked the album which was a big surprise to me . . . What song do you like for the next single . . . I'd like to know, i'm curious

And if you don't wanna answer that . . . . can you tell me who you are ?

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, My Cup will be played at all parties across the nation and mufuckas will stick they red or blue solo cup in tha air......Don't pick what should be tha next single until you BUY THA ALBUMBLE. There is a few songs on the REAL ALBUMBLE that aren't on your copies............So let's wait til July 9th. RHYTHMX $WR/2k2

Apr 25, 2002
Done Deal Ceo said:
The Bay is not even on the album, also Buy The Album man yeah the Big guy will see this thread.. But he aint happy yall got his shit early.. So please got support The Nigga On The 9th..
dont even trip, the people on this board are the ones who got every damn E-40 OG album since MVP

but why aint The Bay on the album? I didnt get to hear it but folks said it was tight. how many tracks are there on the official one