E-40 will be on WWE.com word up segment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2008
Before monday night started in Oakland we went and filmed a special version on word up with cryme tyme. It should air this week cuz Shad was wearing a no way out shirt and I am sure they dont want to make people feel it was filmed a while ago. Instead of them doing the aka's 40 did them. The word of the day was well just watch and find out!!!!! On a side note we had a lot of fun also there was our boy CC Sabathia who everyone seen but also there who nobody seen was Baby bash,Playa JayTee, and Mugzi together backstage with Rey Mesterio. Also Stepehen Jackson and Corey Maggetti sat right next to 40 and I.

Feb 15, 2008
how does it go down...
Being backstage makes me realize how much of a show it is. But it also makes me respect them even more to see how much work goes into the situation. How many things they must remember when there out there working on only 1 take. I have been on a few major tours and none of them come close to having the catering the wwe has for there workers.

Feb 15, 2008
The episode they have on there right now was filmed right before we did ours. The only thing I am affaid of is Shad was wearing a no way out ppv shirt when we did it and I hope they dont get scared becuz it will date it when people watch it. Why do you think on this current episode JTG said aka the fonzie!!!