E 40 Min Van

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Damn I was in dublin on yesterday and all of a sudden i see a minivan wit E40 on da back. It was like some sort of promo van it seemed like. My friend also saw one come out of Blackhawk where E40 lives. If ne one knows wat up wit this post
thanks
late

Apr 25, 2002
Who was the first to do this you wonder?

Duck Down Records

A Ford Conversion Van which offers the ultimate "moving" advertising opportunity. The Duck Down Van continually travels to Radio Stations, TV Stations, Retail Instore autograph signings and club appearances.

Keep your eyes pealed.

Jun 18, 2002
yall just hatin with no backin

If you know who had the promo van out before my man Dru Ha, then drop the knowledge. Tell us when, and who had the promo van before 1994 and then maybe you can go around saying

"they were not 1st, Peeps been doing that for years."

or do you just like to hate for the sake of hating

Apr 25, 2002
Re: yall just hatin with no backin

Rudie said:
If you know who had the promo van out before my man Dru Ha, then drop the knowledge. Tell us when, and who had the promo van before 1994 and then maybe you can go around saying

"they were not 1st, Peeps been doing that for years."

or do you just like to hate for the sake of hating
Ain't nobody trying to figure out who was the 1st one. But ain't no one hating either. I LOVE THE BBC. So what you talking bout?