E-40 "In a Major Way" CERTIFIED PLATINUM!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I talked to Unckell 40 last night for a few hours and he will be checkin in wid B.A.R.T. and maybe even loggin on shortly. He was called by Jive Records yesterday to let him know that "In a Major Way" just went PLATINUM. It's about fuckin time. That album was a classic, is a classic and should've went PLATINUM a long time ago. But it's never too late, cause a PLATINUM Plaque will go good next to my other 3 Gold E-40 albums on tha walls of Tha Mobbservatory Musick and Mobology Studios~ Congrats Big Tima~ Well deserved and let Jive know not to spell my name wrong. This next album "Grit&Grind" due out July 9th, will do tha same, but in a shorter time. Our buzzin couzin Chuey Gomez just announced it this morning on KMEL. Orightyden, Peace, Pro$$$perity and New& Pimproved Pimpin, Nefu RHYTHMXorcist $ickWid'It Records Board of Weoplizations Triple OG

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
it is about time!! i been bumpin it since it came and still do!! good to hear 40 might log on and converse wit his folks!!

Apr 25, 2002
That is so tight! 40 be always droppin heat and deserves one for every cd! Congrats to him and Rhythm-X i$ still long over due! Hey Rhythm what does it take to get you on my track? Or even reply to a minor like myself pimp...keep doing ya damn thang I will be waiting for that new shit to hit the storez! BTW I thought that album went there already cuzz my potna D-Boy (from Richmond) has a plaque from that album 4O gave him back in the day? Was that gold? Well that still nice to get certified in a major waaaaaaaay!
~TAZTWI$TED~