DUNA AKA BABY MAC DRE RECORD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT IN SEATTLE TOMORROW NIGHT!!3/10/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
its probably at a gay bar knowin duna.

naw j/k. i spinned the whole cd (well the 2 songs that weren't leaked) and it was a good listen. i tip my hat. dope features, dope beats & solid production.

minus the mac dre names, pictures, and stickers i'd say its a pretty dope project.

dunacutty said:
fuck where ever u from u a hater n u cant c me on da mic or streets bitch! 707 WE MAKE BETTER MUSIC THAN 916 ANY DAY
lol.

Mar 26, 2005
thats funny you said, 'its probably a gay bar'..cuz the J Diggs show in Olympia a couple weeks ago, had a gay bar connected to it. and no one showed up. J Diggs didnt even perform cuz it was so dead...it was hella disapointing...but this shit should be dope!

Mar 6, 2010
thats funny you said, 'its probably a gay bar'..cuz the J Diggs show in Olympia a couple weeks ago, had a gay bar connected to it. and no one showed up. J Diggs didnt even perform cuz it was so dead...it was hella disapointing...but this shit should be dope!
i was at that shit... it was pretty bad. the boyz n blue showed up cuz people were throwing bottles out the window. one even hit diggs' hummer.
at least i got 2 chill with diggs for a few minutes.

Mar 26, 2005
Wow!! I did not know that. It makes sense though, cuz i seen some lady come upstairs and was lookin a broken window and shit... Man people just dont know how to jus chill and kick it, someone always gotta be doin some fuckin stupid shit!

Mar 6, 2010
Wow!! I did not know that. It makes sense though, cuz i seen some lady come upstairs and was lookin a broken window and shit... Man people just dont know how to jus chill and kick it, someone always gotta be doin some fuckin stupid shit!
no shit. and it wasnt even like there was enough people there to make them want to act stupid. that lady was probably my boss, WanWan. shes the promoter ( the guy she hired to promote the olympia show flaked out).