Dumb and Dumber To is Officially Happening

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
Seabass is back also

Report: Cam Neely Accepts Role as Sea Bass in

Retired hockey players seem to never lose the itch to get back on the ice and play, but Bruins legend Cam Neely is returning to a different passion: acting. According to ScreenCrush.com and JimCarreyOnline.com, Neely is set to reprise his role as Sea Bass in the long-awaited Dumb and Dumber sequel starring Jim Carrey and Emmy-winner Jeff Daniels. The sequel to the 1994 comedy hit has been rumored to be in production for years, but only recently did Carrey and Daniels make their involvement known publicly via Twitter. The cast will reportedly also include The Walking Dead star Laurie Holden as well as actresses Kathleen Turner and Rachel Melvin. The report also indicates that Bruins forward Milan Lucic could be joining the B’s president in the flick as his son. But even among this cast of talented actors and actresses, Neely won’t be overshadowed. After all, it won’t be the first time he’s stepped in front of a camera.
*kick his ass seabass*

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The Farrelly brothers really only have to have a marginally decent script and have these dudes do the rest and I have faith they can pull it off. I think Jim Carrey is one of the most underappreciated actors in his generation.

Props: BOLO

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
the first dumb and dumber is certified american cinema classic. i will be seeing the sequel. im the coolest cat i know and i love to laugh lol

Props: Coach E. No
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jennifer Lawrence has a cameo now as young Fraida Felcher

'Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence joins 'Dumb and Dumber To' - Zap2it

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" star Jennifer Lawrence is ready to get dumb. The actress, who has an impressive list of films in the works, is dipping her toes in the comedic pool with an appearance in "Dumb and Dumber To."

Lawrence is currently in Atlanta to film "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1," where the "Dumb and Dumber" sequel is also shooting, THR reports. The entire "Mockingjay" cast dropped by to visit the set, but it was only Jennifer who was filmed.

RELATED: 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' final poster: Jennifer Lawrence is deadly

She will play the younger version of Kathleen Turner's character, Fraida Felcher. The movie also stars a returning Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, along with Laurie Holden, Cam Neely and Rob Riggle. "Dumb and Dumber To" is aiming for a 2014 release.