DUBEE GETS JUMPED AT SAME CLUB C-BO GOT IN FIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
DUBEE GOT JUMPED OUTSIDE PLANET GEMINI OVER THE WEEKEND RIGHT OUTSIDE BY SOME NIGGAZ FROM SICSIDE MOBB FOR NO APPARENT REASON OTHER THAN HATE...THIS IS THE SAME CLUB THAT BO GOT INTO FUNK WIT FOOLS

BACK THEN I ASKED A QUESTION THAT NEVER GOT ANSWERED SO IM GONNA ASK AGAIN AND SEE IF ANYONE FROM WCM CAN MAN UP....I WASNT IN THE CLUB THAT NIGHT BUT I HEARD THAT WCM DISRESPECTED SEASIDE WHILE GIVIN LUV TO SALINAS...ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING BOUT SHIT DOWN HERE, FOOLS FROM SEASIDE AND SALINAS DONT GET ALONG...AND WHATEVER THEY SAID ABOUT SEASIDE AND GIVIN PROPS TO SALINAS WAS THE REASON THEY TRIED TO JUMP YALL OUTSIDE...THEN THIS DUDE MAURICE HITS BO AND IT JUMPED OFF....BUT ITS ALL OVER SEASIDE THAT C-BO AND COMPANY HATE ON SEASIDE AND NOW IF PEOPLE BUMP BO AROUND HERE SOME NIGGAZ BE HATIN....FOR ME I DONT CARE, I BEEN BUMPIN BO SINCE 93 AND I AINT GONNA HTE OVER THAT BUT IF YALL LOOKIN TO SELL RECORDS, IT AINT THAT SMART TO DISESPECT WHERE PEOPLE COME FROM...SO WHATS REALLY YALL? JUST TRYIN TO CLEAR IT UP...CUZ I REMEMBER 151 SAID SEASIDE NIGGAZ WAS HATIN ON THE SHINE, BUT WORD IS THAT IT AINT EVEN LIKE THAT, JUST THAT YALL HATE SEASIDE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
FIRST OF ALL,WE GOT BIG LUV 4 SEASIDE CUZ THAT'S WHERE THE HOMIE HUCCABUCC IS FROM...ANYWAY,DID THE PEOPLE RUNNING THEIR MOUTH TELL YOU THE FINAL OUTCOME? DEALING WITH THE RAP SHIT WE RUN INTO PROBLEMS IN A LOT OF PLACES BUT WE DON'T HATE ON ANYBODY IN PARTICULAR & IF THE BEEF IS THAT DEEP BELIEVE ME IT WILL BE ON A RECORD OR KNOWN IN THE STREETS..& WE KEEP OUR EARS 2 THE STREET SO OF COURSE WE KNEW ABOUT THE DUBEE INCIDENT.....

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
FIRST OF ALL....WE GAVE IT UP FOR SEASIDE AND SALINAS....THA BITCH ASS NIGGAZ WAS JUST HATIN ON SOME TOUGH GUY SHIT....ALSO THE NIGGA TRIED TO STEAL ON BO AND MISSED THEN HE GOT LANDED,STOMPED OUT AND SOME MO SHIT..THEN ME AND MY NIGGA GOTTI WOOPED ON LIKE 3 OF THEY HOMEBOYS,POLICE WAS ALREADY THERE WHEN THE CLUB ENDED SO IT WASNT LONG BEFORE THEY CAME AND SPRAYED MACE ON NIGGAZ.....FOR THA RECORD NONE OF THEM FAGGOT ASS NIGGAZ WANT IT WIT THA MOB...WE WAZ HELLA THICK WIT LOTSA HAMMERZ....THEY LUCKY THA POLICE WAZ OUT THERE ALREADY....ON ME!!!QUOTE ME ON THAT..

Jun 28, 2003
@tay and 151....ya i heard yall fucked them fools up...and that bo ended up knockin dude to the ground...theres like 3 ending stories going around though including one where they followed yall back to your hotel and ran up on yall in the parkin lot and yall fucked em up again....in any case, good to hear you aint hatin the side as a whole, and im already knowin that seaside is full of hatin azz bitches....lived around here almost all my life and when shit goes down, this area so small that news spreads hella quick...and im already knowin that if yall come back again to do a show, them same fools gonna try to come back..u know how it goes

C

CCCUser925

WHY EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT ON THE NET?...KEEP IT ON THE STREETS AND EAR LEVEL....it aint meant for other mothafuckaz to know...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
YG HOGG said:
yea that shit happens all the time up here.
i really really REALLY wanna fuk the girl in yo sig

DFLORES said:
WHY EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT ON THE NET?...KEEP IT ON THE STREETS AND EAR LEVEL....it aint meant for other mothafuckaz to know...
because a rapper was involved. shit, i'm guessing you reacted the same way when pac got kill't and everyone found out...

C

CCCUser925

actually Soak...when the homie Pac got shot..and i heard about it...i was like "DAYUM, HOPE HE MAKES IT THROUGH AND IF HE DOESNT, ALL PRAYERS TO HIS FAM"....i aint a rumor starter...i stick to my ownself and keep shit to myself...i dont go around "STARTING RUMORS" like most 95% of the bitches on the siccness board....it aint my business to talk about it or to spread shit...real talk!

Jan 21, 2004
^^^i have ta agree wit this....Tay n 151 only answer cuz it was asked but im sure they get sicc of clearin up the lil bullshit rumors that go around all the time.....why does it even matter???? If you like the music then buy the albums..... aint no need for anything further than that.......listenin ta rumors and gossipin just make you look bitchmade......

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
DFLORES said:
actually Soak...when the homie Pac got shot..and i heard about it...i was like "DAYUM, HOPE HE MAKES IT THROUGH AND IF HE DOESNT, ALL PRAYERS TO HIS FAM"....i aint a rumor starter...i stick to my ownself and keep shit to myself...i dont go around "STARTING RUMORS" like most 95% of the bitches on the siccness board....it aint my business to talk about it or to spread shit...real talk!
yeah but what happened, happened... so lets leave it at that...