Dub B – The SeaReal Way

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Intro
2. Baby U Ft Thin C
3. 206
4. Daily Ft Bone Thugs N Harmony
5. U Dont Know Me
6. Trystin
7. Reminise Remix Ft Layzie Bone
8. Timez Hard Timez Ft K Baby
9. Wake Up Call (Skit)
10. Free Ft Val Young & Blaze
11. Westside Ft Missippi
12. Dubz Law Ft Outlawz
13. Never Sorry
14. Follow Me Ft Layzie Bone, Thin C, & Kae One
15. The World Take Us Under Ft Blaze
16. Got 2 Get It
17. Thats My Name

This is Dub B's latest album he sort of has a R&B/Rap type style, caters to the ladies or radio type of music. Heard not many people are too much of a fan of him in the Northwest. Check his music out for yourself if you have not peeped it out, some tracks @ www.thanorthwest.com

Aug 9, 2005
fuck this disgrace to My city, dog's corny. Not cuz he's white I know some white killa's but this dude here is a square braided up like a 206 emberresment.

Jul 29, 2008
I believe Dub B's father own Starbucks. Infact I am sure of it. This dude is caked up. One thing is for sure. You can't hate on the fact that his dad supports him. His music is garbage, though.
Naw just wondering, that's all. I wasnt sure, but I know a rapper/producer named SLS (in the Navy) and he messed wid this kat (I believe its the same dude) and he was tellin me that dude was on some "funny shit" at times... which lead to their fall out.

I just remember him saying that he'd ask his dad for money for anything and he got it.

Have no heard his music, but doesnt he have a few albums?

Aug 9, 2005
I believe Dub B's father own Starbucks. Infact I am sure of it. This dude is caked up. One thing is for sure. You can't hate on the fact that his dad supports him. His music is garbage, though.

It's all good pop's supporting son that's to be commended but it's serious out here my guy's will take dudes head off for jewelry at the club or whatever, not trying to sound hard its just the truth thats cats are hungry and unless he has real rider's as in homi-brother family types ridin heated in & reggy he's a target an vulnerable, even hard cats are vulnerable and dog's going town to town doing shows reppin here braided up speakin g'ish he gonna gaet ate up alive and give us a bad name. Do your music thing but with no G at all starbucks kid, 50 and g's that at least been in it can speak cuz they come from this. jmo

May 4, 2002

Damn is all I can say didnt think he would get this much flak lol. If he has the kind of money people say he does I think maybe the best thing for him to do is invest into good northwest talent. I mean he may never be respected as an artist but maybe if he got some of the best talent from around here and go them further he could be respected as a executive at least.

Jul 29, 2008
Damn is all I can say didnt think he would get this much flak lol. If he has the kind of money people say he does I think maybe the best thing for him to do is invest into good northwest talent. I mean he may never be respected as an artist but maybe if he got some of the best talent from around here and go them further he could be respected as a executive at least.
That's a good point. I was bias based on the fact I know a dude that put him on blast.. but like many, we cant stand someone that cant do shit on their own.. or brag about money they didnt earn.

He should do that, but I also heard for that same fact, people dont like him.. I could be wrong..dont know dude.. maybe he big headed or something. ?