Drop A Spit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Drop yo' spits.. Jus' some freestyle text right here.. anyone jus feel free 'n drop yo' shit..

Checc it Checc It..

Yo' Im 'exhoustided' of this game cuz I been 'runnin' the siccness since I been-alive //
Seen-Pride disapear into anger, Y'all know me as 'Master', I aint no stranger //
All I got is Gucci on ma hangers, Stained-Yours wit' blood leakin' from ya' fuccin pussy, Put yo' tampon-back-in //
Did you get all those Lyrical fuccin Blows I sent? I must have forgot to put-the-stamp-on //
You runnin yo' fuccin jaw so much you got-a-cramp-on yo fuccin-mouth //
All y'all fuccin pussies afraid of blood spillin-on-your-blouse //
Im the Man-Of-The-House, Fuckin Pussy's im the Cat-And-Your-The-Mouse..//

Yea.. Drop some lines y'all..

Apr 25, 2002
speaking of clout/you knowin whut i'm about/flow it to you monotone not needin to shout/not faking with my threats/get juiced when i'm wet/ama flow to try and get/right into you/rip through you/turn your intestens to waste/after i get in your space ama spit in your face/you could shove me but ama straight hit back/so either kick back/or get sum get back/cause of these geeks i get flak/so be it the leader/just the case for those who stand alone/your ryhmes are clone/my ryhmes in the zone while i'm blown/haterism i'm shown/cause i'm prone to serve it to ya/get mad like the hulk/and get big just like boo ya/tribe/look in my eyes you think that i'm playin?/in this game i win/you know whut i'm sayin?

Oct 26, 2002
"treat" me, san fransyko, like rice a roni//
a da ville pimp, coming hardcore, it aint foney//
spittin lyrics, yall gona fear-it, when ya hear-it/
like thunda, yall gonna wunda, how i spit so hott, and neva got caught//
coming from tha block, not needing to pack tha glock, or slang tha rocks//
cause i smoke tha ganja, cant take it no longa, and u cant go wrong-ah, when u ripping bong-ah//
filled with smoke from tha finest cali dank, ice in tha "catcher" u betta be a "matcher" or provide tha drank, cause im packing that shit u know it stank//

dont know where any of these rhymes came from or if they even work 2gether but they were jus flowing off my head haha

Peaaaaxce

May 26, 2003
THIS ONE GOES OUT TO SUM FAGAT SAME FATAL..LEAVE IT A THAT

damn you breath stanks an yo games a hoax/
i no from previous matters that u got n ass stuck in yo throat/
trust me fatal u dont want me cauzin funk in yo sector/
ill eat u up im a canibal like hanibal lector/
my flows here to infect ya disinfect da game i let ya play in/
u just a mark ass bitch put i in simple words ill smoke u like a blunt wit first name coke/ last name cane an cant foget them herbs/ my lines drop on u like acid rain/ my thugish phrases got u risin out u caskit mayne/ u talk about fools u be splittin that only exist when u rappin/ ill give u yo last ass kickin never forget to stay strappin/ thats the truth mobin wit the siccnness street souljaz/im the next big thing homie hasnt yo crew told ya/i only spit flows when i aint sober.. ask biggz he'll tell ya the games been takin over/ by a bunch of the siccest most illest quikest most realest Why u still starin-at-this/im loadin up the gats nigga ill blow u up like a god damn terr-or- ist/ An leave it at that i told ya id murder u if u want to i'll spare ya life this time tyrin to sleep on crank/ ill bring my nines an knife if u really wanna get shanked./the best one for this situation is the smith an wesson/reserectin my cleva lines to another level../ u get ya wig split on a daily bases/ still sporten dem red laces matchin ya face kid/ u cant hang nor compete gang bang but repeat wut biggz sayz/// stay in ya placement u a no body but a WAK song writter for ya crew livin in da basement../ill put u in ya norte phylum nuten but a fake ass bitch bout be get dropped on in a insane asylum/

... FATAL U ASKED FOR IT.. learn a lesson..stop causin uneccesar beef.. or ull keep gettin ripped...by everyone