Drew of Lowdown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Anybody got any info on Drew aka tozktero's new cd as to where you can buy it from? I heard the only way to get it is from Drew himself. The lowtown website is currently down so if anyone has any info please share.

May 11, 2002
Can I get it through you jester because I don't live anywhere near hansford nor do I know Drew personally. Also Im glad you answered this post jester what I've been wanting to ask you for a long time is did that big thangs soldados comp with lowdown and the big thangs crew ever drop? And also do you rap if so what songs are you on, on project affiliated 2sik?

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
nel loco--u should of hit me up a week ago<-on that drew ... i just got back from the valley

on that big thang soldados comp--last i talked 2 never it was finished but doesnt have a release date.<probably when they get there bizness straight

-nel i dont rap---->but if u dont got APOCALYPSE BROWN VOL.2 yet pick it up in the siccshop

MUCH LOVE 4 THE SUPPORT