Dream DE Colabs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know this post gets made every couple months, but fuck it.

If it was possible for you to hear DE on a track or album with any other artist or artists who would it be and what would the track be like?

My choices:

I wanna hear a First Degree The DE colab with Kool Keith and Sadat X. All of them do some cool concept shit and i've heard Keith and X on tracks before, but i wanna hear DE with them. I think it would be fuckin dope. Shit, i'll get greedy and say i'd like to hear a group album from them.

Another colab i'd like to hear would be Mr Robo DE:cool: and Bobby Digital. On some futuristic robot shit. Think that would be tight.

Anyway drop your dream colabs.

Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
DAVE MATHEWS
I say it everytime. I dont even dig Dave MAthews, but the styles would be so thight together. And the fan base could be worth it with a tight collab.

I'd be pissed if this happened. I really can't stand Dave Mathews and if his fan base started listening to DE it would fuck everything up.

I hate to say it, but there is a point where when things become too popular they just aren't cool anymore.

If frat boys and preppy college kids that think they are cool cuz they think they smelled a joint once started listening to DE, I'll have to talk to Steven Hawking about it, but i think there is some kind of law of physics that says universe will like implode and no longer exist.

May 28, 2002
mp3.com
HOOP said:
•I wanna hear him and Anthony Keides do a remake of Under tha Bridge...fasho...

"Unda tha bridge downtoooowwwwn, iz where i drew sum blood"...I could hear DE doin it...
wholly sh*t thatd be kinda tite mayne.....haha never thought bout it but yeah under the bridge was made sicc

im fuhkin feelin flea on the bass instrumentl
its more likey seein DE on something with sum1 like Devin tho....

"makin beats/ gettin high/ chasin freaks/ feelin fine"
JUST TRYNA LIVE

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah DE & Tecca Nina would be the shit. What about a group existing of them 2 + Ganksta Nip. A whole deep & dark horrorcore album...Tecc only talkin backwards, NIP with 3 voices at the same time and DE doing some goulish shit as he always do...Daam!

May 10, 2002
Lmao off at CB ... hahahaha ... Blight lay off the Bong for a couple days man ... shit I think someone laced your shit when you weren't looking

And at Hoop ... that's a fucking weird idea ... I can't really picture it in my head so i don't know ... but that's a real good/creative idea mayne ...

And talking bout Ant and the Chili peppers ... for those that don't know ... swoop that new album. It is definitely worth purchasing!! I don't listen to a lot of rock or alternative ... but that album is amazing. Their boy kicked the horse in the ass and too the curb and rejoined the band and they porduced maybe their best album to date. Amazing

Cac that 6-0