Dr. Dre with D12 studio vid!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
good shit, I gotta get an MPC! he make that shit look hella easy, I can perform the same functions with what i have but it takes hella longer

Feb 22, 2006
jayda650 said:
good shit, I gotta get an MPC! he make that shit look hella easy, I can perform the same functions with what i have but it takes hella longer

It doesn't matter what equipment you use. It's all in the head. Save some money and buy a M-Audio Trigger Finger identical pads to the MPC and you'll save $$$$.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^they aren't identical at all, same layout but all the pad controllers on the market right now are made out of plastic and the responsivness of the pads aren't as good as the MPC. I have a Korg Pad Kontrol and am thinking of taking it back and spending the cash to get a MPC 2500 cuz that korg is the best pad controller out now and its still fisher price shit compared to any MPC. Assigning the pads on my korg is a pain in the ass, either that or what i do in its software doesn't work when you use it in reason.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
most people who use the mpc and are professional beatmakers dont use the mpc cause the pads ,Its the other functions such as the sequencer...of course bangin on my mpc3000 pads are alot more fun then playing with the keys

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just want to see a demo on how to use one of those things, i'm pretty much dead set on getting one now but am apprehensive since all I have is reason. If I was to get an MPC it would probably be smart if I go out and buy a couple of Mods, a bunch of sample CDs, A turntable, DJ Mixer and a gang of Vinyl before I get one of those or it might not do too much good for me.