DOXXilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Japan was cool as usual. I ran into some cats from LA out there. They was trippin when they seen the $ickWid'It chain. They was like, YO! do you speak english and if so, where did you buy that $ickWid'It chain shit at nephew? I'm like shit, I bought it at the Slauson Swap Meet weoplizationals. They said HOLY FUCK, you shittin us right? I'm like Naw, I'm from Smokyo, Japan and E-40 got this world locked up from BocaRaton to Japon piiimps. After awhile they said ain't you that Filipino cat on $ickWid'It? I'm not Filipino, I'm Rapanese, but I like Lumpia, Rice, Ponsit, Chicken Adobo and Pinai Women! Shit was funny, but we ended up buying some Kirin Lager Beer and talkin about how different it was outhere and how fools from US connect in far places. Hit me up at the MOBBSERVATORY STUDIOS tonight. I'm goin to 40's in a few, so remind me to pick up that DAT.. Tha Mental Oriental RHYTHMX $WR2k2

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

danksta i posted some pics from John Mason's record release for his Pac 10 Comp on the Question for asylum-knt thread peep em folks lol , and tell John to let u hear how we gonna come that track is heated.