don't you hate it when your sleep and your arm fall asleep!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn my fucken arm fell asleep and it was dead when i woke up for a good 10 minutes if that?

i almost fell trying to get the blood back circulating so i had to sit down and wait for it all to come back.

now i'm awake and can't go sleep.errr!

Apr 25, 2002
I know what you're sayin' Toop. I thought I lost control over my arm before. Shit was dead as fuck when I woke up. I thought I had paralysis for a minute when I was half awake.....

Jun 29, 2002
CycloHexane said:
I know what you're sayin' Toop. I thought I lost control over my arm before. Shit was dead as fuck when I woke up. I thought I had paralysis for a minute when I was half awake.....
I'm sorry but AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that is funny shit

May 23, 2002
it's the worst when you fall asleep on your stomach with both arms on your chest...it fucking sucks...it's a bitch to flip over to your side or back cause you can't feel your arms...i've had to wake up my lady a few times to help me get off my arms...

Apr 25, 2002
Kavie said:

don't let your leg fall asleep...i fell flat on my face tryin to get out the bed once...

Lol, that just reminded me, i was in class last year, watching a movie, which i took upon sleep, and have not a clue how, but my leg fell asleep, like real bad. tha teacher called me, i instantly woke up, were i realized i couldnt move my leg, my foot was turned sidways, i was like wtf, cause i couldnt move it bak, tha teacher called me again, and i went to stand up and nearly feel right in front of tha class, but i cought myself, thank god, and sat bak down, i just had to wait it out....:angry:

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LOL

I remember once in Ocean City, my boy and i slept with these two girls in the same small bed and i woke up in the middle of the night on my stomach wit my arms over my head and i kept thinking i had BOXING GLOVES on. I was still plastered.

Once i fell asleep watching Titanic in English class and both legs fell asleep but the one didnt hit me til i was already in the hall and i couldnt control my ankles. I had to lean on the wall for 5 minutes cause i was falling down.