Don't SLEEP..peep DOVE DAWG here!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
yo.......in my opinion DOVE´s the next to blow up the midwest(if he didn´t do it yet)....hís "old" album "THE INVASION" was great.....The ARRIVAL will be bangin´,it will feature beats by Tekneko Bros, Ronnz, Icy Roc, and 5150, it must be tight...........the samples are dope, can´t wait to hear mo´of him........

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DOVE DAWG.....straight heat. Killed it on songs with Tech N9ne, Kutt, Hobo Tone, Trajik....plus production from 5150...how can you go wrong. I think The Invasion was way before it's time. I'm glad 70-Mile is puttin this one back out. People need to hear this shit

Nick

Jul 21, 2002
i have been checkin dove out for a minute. he has some major heat. i got his first album the invasion and it was fully heated. i cant wait for his new album to drop. dont sleep get this shit asap

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
J LAW bumps this cd every day.. shit knocks, dove is on some real sick shit with this one .. .. its worth more than one listen.. and the tech spits are savage with it..

70 Mile and Heat Myser are bringin major heat with this and the ep, gobble it up while you can yall!

one hun..

LAW