Done Deal Fam - Hidden Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
aye Chuck...whats the name of the hidden track at the end of the Done Deal Fam CD??...that shiet's hard..its worth the CD alon

and I can't make out some of the rappers on there...I hear Fully Loaded, Quinn, Hen, and the Riddla...but they some cats on there that aint familiar to me...holla..

May 23, 2002
PLEASE...I BEG YOU...DON'T RECYCLE ANY TRACKS...PRETTY PLEASE...

I like the idea of hidden tracks...it's like an added bonus for buying the album...now recycling songs is straight up stealing from the person buying your album...might as well put out an EP instead an album filled with 16 tracks with 8 of them recycled...

Apr 25, 2002
JimHat said:
i still dont get the point of hidden tracks? anybody wanna tell me whats up?

sometimes it might be because of clearance rights or whatever they call that shit. like the 51.50 hidden track with 2pac. with pac's mom suing the shit out of deathrow for pac's music, they wasnt tryin to get in that shit too, so they didnt list it.

the album i'm talkin about is 51.50 'illegally insane" (double album)

cuz on the back of the cd case it says 3 hidden tracks. for hella months i was like... "fuck, i already found 2, they must have mis typed this shit" then one day i was listening to one of the cd's all the way thru and just came up on that YOU DONT WANT TO BATTLE song wit pac in it. shit is tight.