Done Deal and 106 and Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
Don't know if you've thought of this many moons ago, but I've been seeing hella cats from the bay in the audience of 106 and Park. And just today I saw them do a segment where this cat from Knoksville, Tenn was up there and they gave him like 45 seconds to rap (had his own beat and is an independent artist himself). I have no doubt in my mind that Quinn would shut down that segment with his one about Bleek or anything else for that matter. Also, I can't see Quinn comin weak on the mic if he got on the freestyle friday gig. Basically, I wanna see Quinn and DD (shit Guce too now) get over to NY for some exposure if you didn't already. One more thing I gots to get off my chest is that if you can stack up enough currency, that you can shoot a video. Not something million dollarish, but being creative, come up with something along the lines of the new Scarface video: not hella different camera angles, but something different and somewhat inexpensive. I got some funny video ideas for ya if you want em....

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
feel u

i'm feelin wat u was sayin homeboy.... quinn and a host of other REAL artist form the Bay woudl wreck the stes over ther eon the east u know.... i'm wokrin on my solo project rite now which is on some non-millionairhs type shit all the way aorund.. u sound like u ready to hear soemthing different.. wat kinda musiz to u tend to lissen to homie..

get at me

May 15, 2002
Re: feel u

rap4rights said:
i'm feelin wat u was sayin homeboy.... quinn and a host of other REAL artist form the Bay woudl wreck the stes over ther eon the east u know.... i'm wokrin on my solo project rite now which is on some non-millionairhs type shit all the way aorund.. u sound like u ready to hear soemthing different.. wat kinda musiz to u tend to lissen to homie..

get at me
I ain't Done Deal but I too am a lyricist with no indy deal but I'm working on a lotta fire shit too that's creative, none of that Cash Money shit peeps been puttin up with since '98, I'm Southern but nothin average.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
I think Quinn is the most under rated bay area rapper for years now... I do think 106 & Park should have an appearance from Quinn, but theres defninitely no reason to start takin shots at Bleek and them in New York. Thats like steppin over a whole coast on the counts of 1 fag rapper.... He dont need to jump on anyones case to prove his talents. Especially when New York would give you exposure out there....

May 10, 2002
I THINK QUINN IS UNDERRATED BECAUSE HE HASNT CAME WITH ANY SPECTACULAR ABLUMS OF HIS OWN LATELY WHICH HES MORE THEN CAPABLE OF DOING BUT HES ONE OF THE BEST IN MY OPINION,

BUT YOUR RIGHT AN UNKNOWN ON 106&PARK TALKEN SHIT ABOUT BLEEK WOULD JUST MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A HATER AND PEOPLE WOULD PROBABLY THINK HES TALKEN SHIT ABOUT BLEEK TO COME UP, MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN, BUT HE SHOULD MENTION THAT BLEEK STOLE THE NAME GET LOW CUZ THAT JUST AINT RIGHT. I DONT THINK PEOPLE WOULD THINK HES TARGETING THE EAST COAST CUZ OF IT THOUGH, HE HAS A GOOD REASON NOT TO LIKE BLEEK JUST LIKE JT DOES.