Donald Trump Destroys The Illuminati With The Best Anti NWO Speech ! ha ha ha ha haaa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oh yes boys and girls. Donald Trump is about to deliver the nail in the coffin to the NWO! Say goodbye to the Illuminati forever! ha ha aha ha ah ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He just destroyed them in this speech... yet you all wanted Hillary... even though she is Illuminati... i wonder about some of you sheep sometimes...

either way... i'll be laughing to the bank by the time it's all over.. ha ha ha aha ha ah haaaaaaaaaaa!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Oh yes boys and girls. Donald Trump is about to deliver the nail in the coffin to the NWO! Say goodbye to the Illuminati forever! ha ha aha ha ah ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He just destroyed them in this speech... yet you all wanted Hillary... even though she is Illuminati... i wonder about some of you sheep sometimes...

either way... i'll be laughing to the bank by the time it's all over.. ha ha ha aha ha ah haaaaaaaaaaa!

Donald Trump Destroys The Illuminati With The Best Anti NWO Speech - YouTube
That shit made me laugh, I'm telling you, Trump isn't part of the now agenda. this fool calls them out and everything, I hope he doesn't get murked.. lol Fucking looked like the roast of hilary clinton n shit