Don Toriano

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2004
I recently got my hands on a mix tape of Don Toriano and he had a really sick ass song with STING-E and E-Day And it was a ANTI BUSH song about the Iraqi WAR on a 50 Cent beat. When DON TORIANO puts out his album it would be stupid for the people around him to not help and Release that ANTI-BUSH song esspecially at times right now.Definatlely they need toi atleast put that song on a bonus track at least cus muthufuckaz not only in the bay will feel that song but people all over the world will feel that song.And i could see Don Toriano blow up of that song and when people actually hear that song people will agree that Don Toriano is the member of \Fully Loaded who is due and next in line for a solo album. Plus when I let a few people out here in JAPAN hear that song they were feeling that song and several other beats and songs of Sting-E. Definatley Sting-E gots heat and he is probably the best undiscovered beat making producer in the BAY AREA and when he makes beats he makes real MUSIC unlike alot of these other no name cats in the BAY AREA who wants to be a RAPPER and who just makes punk ass NOISE! SO AY STING-E let me know your email address so I can bring some of your beats out here in JAPAN!