Don Juan Presents "The Boiling Point"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
For Kansas City folks, Don Juan's radio show finally jumps off this weekend. The show will be on KPRS Hot 103 Jamz tonight at 12:30.

Its supposed to be an hour long show that showcases new music talent coming from KC.

CHeck it out, see what it's about.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
they played 3 songs i believe.... a rich the factor song, and a fat tone song......dont ask me what they was called because i forgot. show was only 30 min. long...

oh and zer0 i refuse to stop posting :dead:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
They opened the show with "Block Party"......played like the first verse and hook, then cut into some talking betweeen JT Quik and Don Juan. They talked about Rich The Factor, then played a new song w/him and Boy Big "Collosal"....then they had Fat Tone on and interviewed him for a second til they played "OG Stacka Dolla", and then played "Don't Want it" w/Marvaless and C-Bo.

Personally I thought it was a weak show. Not even 30 Mins long. More like 20. It was all prerecorded, the interviews and everything. Manufactured as fuck. I wasn't impressed with it at all. I'd like to see it become an hour long show. But I'm sure they don't have enough material to stretch it yet.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
oh they have enough material nick....i thuoght the show was hella weak too. they need to do some live shit, let some fans request shit..make it longer. if they did that, the show would definately be dope.
so is this show gonna be on every satuday night?

Nov 13, 2003
DJ Michael Watts of Swisha House has a radio show on the 97.9 the box its like 2 to 3 hours long on sunday night its all slowed down and fucked wit (thats screwed and chopped) for the people that don't know alot of new hits and old classic