Doggystyle records Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Anyone ever peep this forum. They got some REAL snoop nut ridaz on there. I asked a simple question and peep the response I got.

I wanted to know If snoop is ever going to go back to his hardcore voice like he had in most of his doggystyle days. His shit is way to soft to me now. I mean the last draw was when he did a song with BROTHA LYNCH called DOGGMARKET and damn lynch comes hard as fuck and snoop flows like a damn R&B singer and shit. Listen to snoop on the WELCOME TO ATLANTA REMIX he is in the same spot as he was in WHATS MY NAME VIDEO but the difference is this time around snoop's voice just isnt hardcore. I know I am not the only one cause hella people on the 91siccness boards be sayin the same thing. Bottom line is snoop would be so tight if he just went back to his voice from back in the day. I know he still has it cause he came out with 1 song that was close to that style and that was FUCK THEM NIGGAZ from the NO LIMIT TOP DOGG cd.

Cory siccmade site

Jay Spoon

USA
20 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 11:54:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude you funny as hell talking bout when this nigga gon get his hard-
core voice back, when you sound soft as cake. Swalla Back kid! put
some BASS in ya voice box, all that Treble aint even called for. You
better chew some socs or something. Point blank: Dont like his voice
dont buy his albums, you know everybody iz on monkey see, monkey do
shit nowadays. now ya trump ass opinion iz gon effect this nigga pocket. I dont really care, but I'm just trying to help you out! you
should get that hate out ya blood, that shit aint healthy kid.
Swalla Back!

Spoon

xraidedloc831

2 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 12:28:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all I am almost 22 SON. Second of all I was stating an opinion and if you cant reply in a mature manor about it then the only kid around here is you. Why don't you come to the 91siccness board and see how much love your bitch ass gets there. I am not the only one who thinks snoop is a bitch now you fuckin hoe cake. Grow up man. It is a message board the only one actin hard on here is you.

Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Anyone ever peep this forum. They got some REAL snoop nut ridaz on there. I asked a simple question and peep the response I got.

I wanted to know If snoop is ever going to go back to his hardcore voice like he had in most of his doggystyle days. His shit is way to soft to me now. I mean the last draw was when he did a song with BROTHA LYNCH called DOGGMARKET and damn lynch comes hard as fuck and snoop flows like a damn R&B singer and shit.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD WE OR ANYONE KNOW IF SNOOP WAS GONNA GO BACK TO THAT STYLE? THAT SONG HE DID WITH LYNCH WAS WEAK AND SO WAS THE BEAT. YET ANOTHER GOOD QUESTIONED ASKED BY YOU.
ONE

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I guess I shouldnt have, but I figured we get answers to questions here cause the artists post and shit. I thought maybe someone on there who would be a MOD would know if snoop will ever go back to his GANGSTA voice or whatever you want to call it. I did not know some immature punk bitch on there would take the comment to heart.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Though you all would get a kick out of what i said so far

xraidedloc831

5 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 09:33:28 AM
I wanted to know If snoop is ever going to go back to his hardcore voice like he had in most of his doggystyle days. His shit is way to soft to me now. I mean the last draw was when he did a song with BROTHA LYNCH called DOGGMARKET and damn lynch comes hard as fuck and snoop flows like a damn R&B singer and shit. Listen to snoop on the WELCOME TO ATLANTA REMIX he is in the same spot as he was in WHATS MY NAME VIDEO but the difference is this time around snoop's voice just isnt hardcore. I know I am not the only one cause hella people on the 91siccness boards be sayin the same thing. Bottom line is snoop would be so tight if he just went back to his voice from back in the day. I know he still has it cause he came out with 1 song that was close to that style and that was FUCK THEM NIGGAZ from the NO LIMIT TOP DOGG cd.

Jay Spoon

USA
23 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 11:54:56 AM
Dude you funny as hell talking bout when this nigga gon get his hard-
core voice back, when you sound soft as cake. Swalla Back kid! put
some BASS in ya voice box, all that Treble aint even called for. You
better chew some socs or something. Point blank: Dont like his voice
dont buy his albums, you know everybody iz on monkey see, monkey do
shit nowadays. now ya trump ass opinion iz gon effect this nigga pocket. I dont really care, but I'm just trying to help you out! you
should get that hate out ya blood, that shit aint healthy kid.
Swalla Back!

Spoon

xraidedloc831

5 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 12:28:31 PM
First of all I am almost 22 SON. Second of all I was stating an opinion and if you cant reply in a mature manor about it then the only kid around here is you. Why don't you come to the 91siccness board and see how much love your bitch ass gets there. I am not the only one who thinks snoop is a bitch now you fuckin hoe cake. Grow up man. It is a message board the only one actin hard on here is you.

EATUMUP20

USA
374 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 7:43:27 PM
HOW YOU GONN BRING THA OPINIONS OF 91SICCNESS TO THIS BOARD?? NOBODY CARES BOUT WHAT THEY THINK OR WHAT YOU THINK IF WE WANTED TO KNOW WE'D BE ON THERE AND NOT HERE RIGHT?? SON!

KEEP SHIT TRILL...

Jay Spoon

USA
23 Posts Posted - 07/26/2002 : 9:40:24 PM
you can cut all that SON shit out doe cuz.
I'll bust that board over ya fuckin head! hurry up and buy! faggot.
swalla cock

Spoon

JimHat

4 Posts Posted - 07/27/2002 : 3:13:08 PM
did you guys even read what he had to say? snoop is getting weak as fuck! he needs to go back to his old school style cuz hes weak now!

austrianthug

Austria
8 Posts Posted - 07/27/2002 : 6:25:07 PM
fuck all yal faggott bustas!
Snoop Dogg aint never weak or wack goddamnit.yall hoes hate on one
of the biggest rapper in historay.Yall talk bou pac mention snoop right beside him u bitches.whatta fuck u search her at his home page if u dont like him.For me tha D.O.doubleG. is still tha fucking best and all peoplee grow up.when he did doggystyle he was fucking young and now he got kids done smoked tons of sticky green and did alot of shows.how tha fuck he should sound like in the old dayz....nigga pleeze

jano rigo,sincerly

JimHat

4 Posts Posted - 07/27/2002 : 9:15:29 PM
how can you talk like that and be from autria? haha you fake ass mark, have you ever been close to LA? haha

xraidedloc831

5 Posts Posted - 07/27/2002 : 9:23:41 PM
How the fuck you going to say he still tight. GO peep all his new shit. He sounds softer than a baby’s ass. I wouldn't give him 2 dimes of Chinese money for his fucking cd. All I wanted to know was an answer. You little bitch ass muthafuckas can't even reply to a topic in a mature manor. I didn’t diss anyone with my comment. I stated an opinion and if it is too hard for you kids to handle then shut ya fucking mouth. JAY SPOON you sound like you taking his cock all the way down ya throat KID. I got to put you in the Heimlich maneuver to make you cough up his nuts from all the nut riding you doing on snoop. You little bitch ass kid. You wonder why hardly anyone is on this forum. You little wanna be gangsta. Every time someone posts a question you swallow snoops cum down your throat and get pissed someone is saying something even remotely bad and got to comment and protect your man cause he giving up dick to you. Your little bitch ass you talk so hard behind a fucking computer on a message board. Get a fucking life instead of getting your panties in a bunch over a question on a message board. Better yet grow some maturity and learn to know when to shut the fuck up and when to comment. Cause right now your coughing hard on his nutz. All that deep throating you doing isn’t good man. You beta step back and take a breath before you choke yourself to death.

Cory siccmade site

xraidedloc831

5 Posts Posted - 07/27/2002 : 9:26:55 PM
You wanna hear some real gangsta shit. Go peep all BROTHA LYNCH and XRAIDED and YOUNG DROOP all that shit is hardcore. Might be too much for you young ass bustas. Might shit your pants from how much of a CHANGE it is. Too go from listening to an R&B rapper TO some GANGSTA SHIT.

Cory siccmade site

xraidedloc831

5 Posts Posted - 07/27/2002 : 9:59:13 PM
Snoop still has that hardcore voice. he had it in FUCK THEM NIGGAZ from the top dogg cd. That was the only time that was recent I have heard that voice again. So do not give me this mature shit about him having kids now and shit. when he did that song in 99.

May 7, 2002
yall nigga tripp'n

if snoop wanna rap like a gangsta let him do that

if he wanna rap like a pimp for tha rest of his career then let him do that

he cuz tite eighter way but i even know that he lost y attention wit all that pimp shit and not enough gangsta shit

at lease he could gangsta pimp on that muthafucca but i still
bump snoop

if want him ta change up on his shit get in contact wit cuz and let him know

u know how muthafuccaz act on other boardz and u gonna say sum shit liek u did and got "people" talk'n bout they gonna start hell on there board for this shit

not smart