does this ebay suspension notice look legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
ive gotten this notice 2 days in a row does it look legit..........if it was legit y are my current auctions still going wouldnt they have been stopped by ebay.

charset=iso-8859-1;

Dear [email protected],

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we could not verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.

As a result, your access to bid or buy on eBay has been restricted.

According to our site policy you will have to confirm that you are the real owner of the eBay account by log in and complete the form that will pop up or else your account will be suspended without the right to register again with eBay.

After you will login please verify your information in order to complete this verification.

Thank you

eBay Customer Support

eBay User ID
Forgot your User ID?

eBay Password
Forgot your password?

Having problems signing in? Get help now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements | Register | SafeHarbor (Rules & Safety) | Feedback Forum | About eBay

Copyright © 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Jan 30, 2004
delete it. if you think something is wrong with your ebay account, go to ebay, sign in and check all your account status there, you can check all your info and see if it's current or not.

Jun 9, 2002
what he said ^^^^ no matter what a email say about entering your info or something pop up, fradulent sites can generate that shit.....if u need to check something go to THE SITE and MY EBAY

May 17, 2002
yeah i got some ebay notice today too, asking for all my credit card and address information, ijust deleted it. ebay always says never asnwer shit in your email. just do all the changes thru my ebay