does the store get hated on by the copz or rivalz?wonderin..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
yea i was jus wondering that man....i mean thefolkz in the town ur at should know where your alligned...or am i wrong?do rivalz try to ever come thru the spot ?n by rivalz....them la cap wearin homos....haha....jus curious to see if there was every static it them or po's

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
actually nobody trips off our spot.... KVE or Kartel Muzik isnt gang affiliated. We're money affiliated.

But ene music buyers outnumber the other side at least 10-1 if that.... I dont recall ever seeing any of the other catz in buyin music.

The cops dont give us a problem... however at our grand opeing when things were winding down... a couple came and tried to check our credentials.... lookin at our business license and tryin to see if we were legit... they were harassing a few customers outside though... That cop that was killed in April... was giving a few people a hard time.... there was this other cop that came by twice that is nothin less than cool ...interested in seein how the business was doin ... and how the response was....

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
yea teh spot is coo, the surrounded area is a lil bad at times, a few shootings across the street, the police guy got killed bout 2 blocks away, and alot action at the liquor store.......every once in a while a local hater will drive by and scream sumin retarded but never had the balls to stop and say any thing....besides that its a coo lil spot, just cant have mail there , it will get jacked....lol