DOES ANYONE LIKE THE VIRUS ALBUM?? I DO!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
EBK4 WAS A ALBUM THAT BLACKMARKET RECORDS MADE BY BUYING SONGS THAT LYNCH FEATURED ON FROM OTHER PEOPLE SO THAT IS NOT A ALBUM THAT LYNCH PERSONALLY PUT TOGETHER. I KNOW THE VIRUS IT HAS NOTHING ON SOS MAYBE NOTHING ON 24 DEEP EITHER NOW THAT IS ANOTHER TIGHT ALBUM NOT MANY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Justin said:
I THINK THAT MIGHT BE HIS SECOND BEST ALBUM!!!

First off, It wasnt even HIS album. lol

But it did have some tight tracks on it, but too many appearances and the tracks didnt get ordered right to me. Dunno if anybody else feels the same, but its like all Lynch albums are in kind of a story form. 24 Deep, Season, and Loaded had a order to'em. When EB4 dropped, I immediately knew some shit was wrong. If ur gonna fuck somebody, at least do it right (Ced) :rolleyes: . But when niggas desperate for that money, they dont pay attention to what they doin. Thats what I'm anticipatin about Lynch's next album, it should shut alot of mouths and put shit back on track. Especially to the fans who think he lost it or still dont know the deal between what happened wit him, Ced, and BlackMarket. Virus was aight, but it didnt shine like a true Lynch album, EB4 was closer than Virus. But neither of those albums could fuck wit 24 Deep for real and thats his 3rd best album to me.

Season comes 1st, Loaded 2nd, then 24 Deep.

Dec 27, 2002
Pinche said:

First off, It wasnt even HIS album. lol

But it did have some tight tracks on it, but too many appearances and the tracks didnt get ordered right to me. Dunno if anybody else feels the same, but its like all Lynch albums are in kind of a story form. 24 Deep, Season, and Loaded had a order to'em. When EB4 dropped, I immediately knew some shit was wrong. If ur gonna fuck somebody, at least do it right (Ced) :rolleyes: . But when niggas desperate for that money, they dont pay attention to what they doin. Thats what I'm anticipatin about Lynch's next album, it should shut alot of mouths and put shit back on track. Especially to the fans who think he lost it or still dont know the deal between what happened wit him, Ced, and BlackMarket. Virus was aight, but it didnt shine like a true Lynch album, EB4 was closer than Virus. But neither of those albums could fuck wit 24 Deep for real and thats his 3rd best album to me.

Season comes 1st, Loaded 2nd, then 24 Deep.
^^^^
that's why it's a bootleg...it aint real lynch product...

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
"EBK4 WAS A ALBUM THAT BLACKMARKET RECORDS MADE BY BUYING SONGS THAT LYNCH FEATURED ON FROM OTHER PEOPLE SO THAT IS NOT A ALBUM THAT LYNCH PERSONALLY PUT TOGETHER."

same thing w/ the virus. listen to it closely.
those are what we call "junk" vocals, a
rough draft before we come back &
REALLY spit 'em how we want em to
be on the final product. & so many of
those songs were lifted from other
projects released BEFORE the virus
came out.

"AND WHY DO YOU SAY THE VIRUS IS A BOOTLEG???"

because of the above mentioned. make
no mistake, the virus is a pale example
of what lynch does. it's a shadow, at best,
much like ced & blackmarket; shadows.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
@casketz:
virus was the 1st lynch record you heard?
man...glad you came away w/ a good
impression. i take it you've heard the
rest of his catalog, what did you think
of them compared w/ the virus?

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
loki-
i knew nothing of lynch or siccmade at the time...i was at a friends house and he just turned on the freestyle in chico and right when i heard it i liked it.i think the virus was pretty good....i could only pull one song out of it really....cuz most of em say the same thing over and over(bootleg).but compared to sos or 24 deep it was nothing.loaded was good.but i dont care much for the others.once these siccmade cd's get a rollin imma be dead broke. i heard the e moe and that wasnt even all produced by siccmade.

:dead:

Dec 2, 2002
i've never bought a new Lynch album from Black Market after EBK4, cause i knew it wasn't Lynch doing it since he got his own thang going on now and didn't Lynch not want anyone to surport ced by buying them albums? i heard Virus and wasn't feeling it at all, just the free style was good to me. but SOTS is Lynch's best work i think. when is Lynch going to make a Best of Lynch? (from SiccMade Musicc)