DODGERS TRADE ERIC KARROS TO CHICAGO CUBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Great Move. Todd Hundley has done shit since we got him, except for batting around .200. he's weak. Grudzielanek is raw. Cubs are gonna be a team to be afraid of this comin year. we'll sign another BIG name, i know it. Andy McPhail wants them to go somewhere. OH COY!!!!! Cant Wait

May 8, 2002
shit, shit, shit, shit, i know karros had a bad year but i got used to him wearing a Dodger jersey year in and year out (15) seasons. i mean he holds the LA Dodger record for homers.

as for grezalanik he sucks and ive been waiting for this for 2 years. plus i hear Joe Thurston batted .340 last year at AAA Las Vegas and is considered in the top 3 minor league 2nd baseman.

shit, i still cant believe karros might be gone

ohh ya and i really hope they in turn trade off todd hundley cause he sucks too and it would look really bad to start LoDuca (3.3 million a year) and have hundley (6 million a year) on the bench.

May 8, 2002
WiCkEd said:
WELL ITS ALREADY OFFICIAL, ACCORDING TO CBS NEWS
i just got off of ESPN and they said the deal has to be done within 3 days to go through. because hundley and grezalanik still gotta work out something in their contract in order for the deal to go thru

WiCkEd said:
I THOUGHT ERIC KARROS WOULD RETIRE A DODGER...THERE'S NO MORE LOYALTY IN BASEBALL...SUCKS BUT OH WELL,HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR THE DODGERS...AND KARROS AT CHICAGO
really though

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I READ ON THE NEWSPAPER,THE KARROS MOVE WAS MORE OF A WAY TO TO HAVE MILLIONS LEFT OVER TO GO AFTER A BIG NAME FREE AGENT MORE THAN IT WAS FOR HUNDLEY....WELL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHO THEY PICK UP,WITH ALL THAT MONEY IN THE BANK

May 8, 2002
WiCkEd said:
I READ ON THE NEWSPAPER,THE KARROS MOVE WAS MORE OF A WAY TO TO HAVE MILLIONS LEFT OVER TO GO AFTER A BIG NAME FREE AGENT MORE THAN IT WAS FOR HUNDLEY
ya i think so, because theres no reason to have hundley's 6 million dollar ass on the bench especially when they declined kreuters 1 million dollar contract option. i think they will in turn shop him for prospects to dump the salary. then go after cliff floyd.

i knida still hope the deal doesnt go thru. they should just get rid of grezalonik

also for some reason i think the dodgers might end up landing greg maddox, i heard he wants to come to the west coast. dodger stadium is suited perfectly for him

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I played high school ball with Joey Thurston...hes raw...cant wait to see him join CC Sabathia in the bigs...2 cats i played with in BabeRuth and High School...but i heard the dodgers made this deal to make a strong run at Jeff Kent...

May 8, 2002
Cut-Throat said:
I played high school ball with Joey Thurston...hes raw...cant wait to see him join CC Sabathia in the bigs...2 cats i played with in BabeRuth and High School...but i heard the dodgers made this deal to make a strong run at Jeff Kent...
is he the real thing, i never seen him play. but i seen his AAA numbers and they look really great, i also read up on him at www.baseballamerica.com they only have good things to say.

i think they are gonna go for floyd and give 2b to thurston. let me tell you why. if thurston fails they still got alex cora to fill in for him. now if they went for kent it will be about 14 million dollars more per year and still no 1st baseman. (looney is still 2 years away)