doc and adrian baker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2004
45Yr Old Virgin said:
the song sounds like it just sampled some beach boy song and not really had dude record with doc. did y'all just get permission to use that part of a song by dude or its something else? i like the song though, that song would be good to have a video too.
Lorenzo Green-Eyes hooked it all up. At first it was a sample just so the Beach Boys could hear what we was working with. After they liked it they gave Lorenzo permission to use it only after they tried to squeeze every last dollar out of Green-Eyes. Then they had me and Green-Eyes come up to Lake Tahoe where Mike Love lives and record the song at his 8,000 square foot home. they even wanted to be present for the mixing of that song. That is truely a Beach Boys engineered song from beggining to end real talk. that song will be on the back end of the video we shoot for fellas. fellas will cut out and Vibrations will come on for a minute.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Filthy_Rich said:
best song on the album IMO.

one of my strong favorites too.

about 6 months ago i got on here and gave the track listing and featured artist info. and after that there was nothing but endless bagging and shit talking about how could Doc do a song with the Beach Boys? and now look at it. a lot of people love that song, even the ones that was talking that shit.

thats why i say let the artist make the songs and the fans and even people that are not fans just listen to it, and don't become rappers. and never voice your opinion until after you HEAR the song we speakin on. it takes a real rapper to pull something like the Beach Boys off and make it work. REAL MUTHAFUCCIN SPIT BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2003
Yea, that song is tight. The whole album is tight, I was really impressed how Doc came on this album. I wasn't really feeling his last couple of albums, just acouple of song, but this album Doc came hard!! Glad to see Doc still doing his thang.

What's up with the video? Where are ya'll recording it at? Let me know homie

Mr.Doc-don't know if you remember me, but I meet you in Dixon, with Phantom, I'm Phantom's homie

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
hey mr doctor, were the beach boys smoking out?them being beach bums and all.

someone post up the lyrics to the chorus, cant make some of that shit out.