do you say a cd is tight just cause you like the artists?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i think people do that and can't really admit it's not that tight after all but they like that artists and say it's tight when it really is'nt that great.

i can't just buy all these albums and say yea that shit tight when i don't really like whut i had to come outta pocket for.

Aug 6, 2002
yeah i know i've bought an album before and told myself that it's pretty cool. But then a day or so later i'm like "I can't believe I bought this sorry album".

Apr 25, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
lol remember when Mr. Doc "Bombay" came out? and everybody on the 91siccness board was forcing themselves to say they liked it? :devious:
Yes, I remember that. Everyone wanted it to be sooo tight, so they forced themselves to think it was tight until they realized it was wack. I was one of them....LOL.....

Aug 4, 2002
Tooper said:
i think people do that and can't really admit it's not that tight after all but they like that artists and say it's tight when it really is'nt that great.

i can't just buy all these albums and say yea that shit tight when i don't really like whut i had to come outta pocket for.

99.9% of the shit that gets advertised , spammed, posted in every forum as being the "next shit", "hot", "fya", "bangin'", "slumpin", whatever is just by people with a homeboy who made some bullshit on his computer who is scared to tell him it's wack.