Do Ya'll Want To Check Out My Music?...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
What's up ya'll? I was wondering if anyone would like to check out some of my Music? If you do then just click the Link down below, I didnt like this song a whole lot because of the Hook, I felt that I could have done better on that, the song is called Stigmata by me Kreepy X A/K/A/ Stigmata, Stigmata is my Alter Ego, more the less of the bad side of Kreepy X, anyway it would be dope if ya'll gave your honest feedback on this, like I said this is not one of my best song's, if you guy's dig my shit then I will post up more of my Audio, some of my better shit, I know this shouldnt be in this Fourm but I really wanted all of my SiccMade homie's to hear it, and it would be the fuckin shit if someone from SiccMade gave me some feedback, but remember be honest! Don't look at my Profile and see that I am White and not give my Music a chance please, Music is my whole life and I am hopeing to make something from that and that is why I am posting this for ya'll, i'm not one of them Internet rapper kid's either, I pay alot of Money and record in a real Studio, if you don't like it that is fine I wont act like a baby or nothing just tell me the truth, maybe tell me what I need to work on and I will work on it, my Rap style is Horrorcore, I know alot of ya'll like that, anyway enough of me running my mouth, check out the Song, i'm out, thank's and peace!...

Kreepy
X
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/kampbloodrecordsmusic.htm

Mar 11, 2003
Kreepy X said:
What's up ya'll? I was wondering if anyone would like to check out some of my Music? If you do then just click the Link down below, I didnt like this song a whole lot because of the Hook, I felt that I could have done better on that, the song is called Stigmata by me Kreepy X A/K/A/ Stigmata, Stigmata is my Alter Ego, more the less of the bad side of Kreepy X, anyway it would be dope if ya'll gave your honest feedback on this, like I said this is not one of my best song's, if you guy's dig my shit then I will post up more of my Audio, some of my better shit, I know this shouldnt be in this Fourm but I really wanted all of my SiccMade homie's to hear it, and it would be the fuckin shit if someone from SiccMade gave me some feedback, but remember be honest! Don't look at my Profile and see that I am White and not give my Music a chance please, Music is my whole life and I am hopeing to make something from that and that is why I am posting this for ya'll, i'm not one of them Internet rapper kid's either, I pay alot of Money and record in a real Studio, if you don't like it that is fine I wont act like a baby or nothing just tell me the truth, maybe tell me what I need to work on and I will work on it, my Rap style is Horrorcore, I know alot of ya'll like that, anyway enough of me running my mouth, check out the Song, i'm out, thank's and peace!...

Kreepy
X
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/kampbloodrecordsmusic.htm
Did anybody take a listen? Thank's and Peace!...

Kreepy
X

Mar 11, 2003
Thank's...

Thank's for the feedback! That shit mean's alot to me yo! Yeah I have two personality's "Kreepy X" Witch is more of a toned down horrorcore rapper with alot of problem's and my Alter Ego "Stigmata" Witch is the bad side of Kreepy X, Stigmata is kinda like the inner Kreepy X and the voice's in his head, but thank's again and my album is being worked on as we speak, i'm out, thank's and peace!...

Kreepy
X

Mar 11, 2003
Thank's...

Well like I said that voice is only for this song because it's like the inner Kreepy X So I had to do something different for it you know what i'm saying? Thank's for the feedback tho, peace!

Kreepy
X

Sep 29, 2002
thats way above the caliber of shit we
normally get to hear. well done. my
suggestion: don't double up your voice
so much. it will become a crutch for you
the more you use it & make it harder for
you to develop your own voice.
otherwise it sounds good. keep it up, dogg.

Sep 23, 2002
Flow is cooh but chill on the dub voice a bit homie, you might start relyin' on it too much. And that might hold you back from masterin' ur own vocals. Other than that, the beat was kinda tight,reminds me of some ol Spice 1 type shit. Cooh, keep at it. :cool:

Mar 11, 2003
Thank's!...

Again, I want to thank everyone that gave my song a chance, music mean's alot to me and I like to share it with ya'll, and Loki, that mean's alot to me that you took the time to check it out to, I look up to you guy's, I will work on all the shit that you guy's gave feedback on and I will post something else up if ya'll want to hear it? Thank's and Peace!...

Kreepy
X