Dividenz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Definitely looking forward to this Dividenz will be heated on this one for sure, and Big Squeeze is a savage with the beats. Everything pick up Dividenz's album "Hollow Point Lyrics" it will be dropping soon, support the NW.

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
Did yall get the beat yet? I sent it off Thursday. What do you think? And when do you think I can get the completed track back?
Also, will D-Sane be engineering it or do you need Squeeze to mix it down? Holla.

D.O.G.
Notes said he got the beat but he un-able to hear it for some reason...He said he's finna hit you on the 2way tho..

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
dividenz are about to be the most heated new group in Seattle....as soon as their album drops....oh boy! savage ass cuts!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
@ D.S. (Devilish)

Naw, unfortunately I won't be on the track. I gave them this track so that they can do what they do best for Big Squeeze on his album, the Senator.
As far as them using it on their album, that would be something you would have to ask them. I don't know how much they will like the beat and what not.
I'm waiting for the Street Level artists to invite a ninja to get on an album. I was really waiting for Kas. He got at me once or twice at a few shows about getting on his album but never followed through.
Shit, I aint even heard Kas on the siccness lately. Must be handling issues in the real world. At any rate, I hope to collab with D-Sane's company more often to solidify the NW that much more.
We BOTH seem to be hated alot in this state for our hustle.

WWW.BWR2000.COM

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Re: @ D.S. (Devilish)

Hilltop Hound said:
Naw, unfortunately I won't be on the track. I gave them this track so that they can do what they do best for Big Squeeze on his album, the Senator.
As far as them using it on their album, that would be something you would have to ask them. I don't know how much they will like the beat and what not.
I'm waiting for the Street Level artists to invite a ninja to get on an album. I was really waiting for Kas. He got at me once or twice at a few shows about getting on his album but never followed through.
Shit, I aint even heard Kas on the siccness lately. Must be handling issues in the real world. At any rate, I hope to collab with D-Sane's company more often to solidify the NW that much more.
We BOTH seem to be hated alot in this state for our hustle.

WWW.BWR2000.COM

D.O.G. We'll chop it wit you about future business when we put the track down...I see no reason why we cant get down !!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D.O.G. over soem D-Sane beats sounds interesting...if you got the right D-Sane beat i think itd sound pretty cold! DOG and Kas would be tight, as well as Dividenz and Young Vicious, but i think the best collabo would be DOG and Bydie over a D-Sane beat...tho the odds seem to be going against that:cry: