Dividenz-Pull Wit Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Bammer scooped me to this song and i cant stop bumpin it. Pull wit me and Oh No got me a big fan of Dividenz and highly anticipating the album. Just wanted to tell ya to keep spittin to them dope d-sane beats and all of ya need to come down for this Hot August Nights thing goin down here in Reno.

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
YESSSSSSSS

GOOD SHIT Chalkline...
Glad you lovin it like that!!!
"Pull Wit Me" Is my shit. .. Every time I get blown i Beat that song out..Wait till the album comes out we got many cuts for you to blow your speakers to...Tell All your Nevada folks bout that DividenZ..You Should give the other song "Crooked Smile" a listen shit is bangin too...

@Bammer Good lookin pimp...Keep Spreadin the Word!!!!!

For all yáll that check the website out Sign the Guestbook Let us know you stopped through..Tell us what you think of the site....

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^Yup, yup....yall aint heard nothin yet. And be sure to grab the album yall. Back to back SLUMPERS the whole way through. I cant wait for the thang to drop....FINALLY Ill have some new shit I can bump all the way through. That aint too common nowadays. Dont sleep on my folks yall! Think of your eardrums....youre neglecting them if u sleep on Dividenz! Dont deprive yourself of heat, cuz an album like this doesnt come along very often these days.