Dishonored

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
I read reviews that people are beating the game in 4 hours, I'm disappointed in that but at the same time you have "mindless" gamers that just look at a game as an objective opposed to entertainment. Regardless I'll wait for the price to drop on this..

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Yeah I read about people beating the game in 4 hours but I think I'm about 2 or 3 hours in and I haven't gotten through the first mission yet. I did turn off the objective indicator and it really feels like I'm exploring and not just rushing to a target, killing everything in my path. If you wanna play that way you can but if you wanna take your time I think you'll find it satisfying.

Props: Count_Slapula
May 4, 2002
thank god for redbox, at this point i might be done with games.

re6 was a let down, this was not intresting and borderlands 2 kept me busy for 2 weeks.

i know halo 4,moh and black ops is coming up. black ops 2 is the only thing i want to buy.

the whole paying to DLC and to play online is killing shit. i mean $60 for the game + a fee for DLC or their "membership" not only do we have to buy their "systems" which arnt even close to PC graphics but we get shafted for shitty dlc and what not.

Props: heyzel
Jun 11, 2004
The dlc has gotten outta control (kiss my ass bioware) but when you look at how many hours of enjoyment you get from certain games (skyrim, cod, halo) then video gaming is still a pretty cheap hobby compared to, say, snowboarding or fishing

Props: R

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The dlc has gotten outta control (kiss my ass bioware) but when you look at how many hours of enjoyment you get from certain games (skyrim, cod, halo) then video gaming is still a pretty cheap hobby compared to, say, snowboarding or fishing
and it's good because you can't do snowboarding or fishing in your bedroom unless you live in a tent on a mountain but then you wouldn't be able to play video games