Discovery or Nat Geo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Discovery or National Geographic

• Discovery

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • National Geographic

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Jan 27, 2010
A poll of which do you think is better or has more interesting programs?
For me, both have very good programs. i switch channels from time to time.

Jun 9, 2007
Neither, now that Discovery Networks have the audacity to give Sarah Palin her own show... yea, she's done wonders for nature & the environment.

if I have to pick... Discovery. Discovery Health is good too.

Apr 3, 2008
on my comcast ch. 159 use to be fox reality.. but it was recently changed to the nat geo wild... best by far.. so addicting

Apr 25, 2002
i just looked threw 3 days programming and didnt see one thing about aliens, ghost, bible prophecy and nostradamous.
I forgot about those fat pawn shop guys. :ermm:

Per: http://tv.yahoo.com/network?starttime=1272675600&provider=199&chans=68

I should have looked at the next day Sunday May 2.

They have:

Ancient Aliens - A series exploring theories about alien visitations

Decoding the Past : "Mayan Doomsday Prophecy" - Examining the mysterious end date (which corresponds to December 21, 2012)

Nostradamus: 2012 - An exploration of the grave prophecies of Nostradamus regarding the year 2012

Apocalypse Island - Following an explorer's journey to a Pacific island to prove a theory regarding Mayan predictions regarding the apocalypse

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I forgot about those fat pawn shop guys. :ermm:

Per: http://tv.yahoo.com/network?starttime=1272675600&provider=199&chans=68

I should have looked at the next day Sunday May 2.

They have:

Ancient Aliens - A series exploring theories about alien visitations

Decoding the Past : "Mayan Doomsday Prophecy" - Examining the mysterious end date (which corresponds to December 21, 2012)

Nostradamus: 2012 - An exploration of the grave prophecies of Nostradamus regarding the year 2012

Apocalypse Island - Following an explorer's journey to a Pacific island to prove a theory regarding Mayan predictions regarding the apocalypse
lol...i dont mind those shows anyway. Just get blazed and learn some weird shit.

I dont judge it or take it too seriously. I would love to see more history but that shit dont sell to the dumb ass public

Sep 29, 2003
PBS....Nova is the best edducational program, just under an hour and commercial free. The most interesting topics and they also broadcast tons of Travel shows too, my vote PBS..

edit....forgot to mention BBC and BBC Horizon. They reign supreme as far as that type of programming goes but unless you like in the UK, you gotta watch their programming on torrents...