Dirty Two Timin Heffers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOL^

Be the bigger person!I know your hurt and mad,shit we've all been there,but let her go her own slutty way,someone she's in love with will cheat on her or she will end up getting some kind of STD.She'll get what she deserves.Kick her to the curb and do ya thang,find yaself a real -woman- Good Luck!~209~

May 3, 2002
Just walk away from it, you lost nothing. If the emotions are there, learn to let go for we are born and will die alone.
Compared to what happened to a family friend, this is nothing. A chick he was seeing slapped him silly and had him arrested for allegedly "beating" her, forged his signature and changed the locks on his car to keep it, went into his house and took all his shit, and she still won't leave him alone.

May 8, 2002
Thanks for the advice everyone.
My problem with this whole situation is I've been seeing her for the past six years.
Six muthafucking years.
It's hard to shake a broad after that long, but she's gonna get shook anyhow.
The world's a cold cold place, and I stupidly put my trust in a fellow human being.
Rule number 1: Don't trust no one.

And Unregistered, you're right, we come into the world alone and that's the way we leave it. Authentic spit.

Nov 7, 2002
1. bUY or obtain THE FOLLOWING ITEMS

Chlorophorm
an X-acto knife (found in art stores)
clothes from salvation army (must not resemble your wardrobe)
rope
duct tape
an abandoned wherehouse
22 people who have no conscience, and can commit a brutal act with no remorse (she must not know any of them, and they can never know your real name)

a heavy duty stapler

Douse the rag in clorophorm and wait for her to be in a vulnerable position (i.e opening her car door) From behind, choke the bitch out and shove the chlorophorm rag in her face...this will make her pass out.(make sure she hasnt seen your face or suspect its you...you should be wearing the clothes you purchased)
Drag her to the abandoned wherehouse (or use a car that is not associated to you) tie her up w/ the rope and duct tape (strip her ass naked first) Make sure you had all 22 people meet you at this wherehouse ( ex felons and convicted rapists preferred )
Run a train on her until no one can cum anymore, 3 times per person should be enough...feel free to make it last hours...days) Feel free to unlease any strange sexual exploits on her...use foreign objects....fisting....anal sex...etc
After you've had your share of fun.....slice her face up with the razor blade, make so she is hellishly ugly and disfigured and cannot be recognized (if this hasnt already been done )

For the grand finale.....staple the bitches pussy up, make sure you do a REAL good job at this.

This should relieve any tension or frustration you might be experiencing from the break-up

Any questions feel free to visit our web site at

www.mybitchfuckedmeover.com

THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
J-Dollar said:
1. bUY or obtain THE FOLLOWING ITEMS

Chlorophorm
an X-acto knife (found in art stores)
clothes from salvation army (must not resemble your wardrobe)
rope
duct tape
an abandoned wherehouse
22 people who have no conscience, and can commit a brutal act with no remorse (she must not know any of them, and they can never know your real name)

a heavy duty stapler

Douse the rag in clorophorm and wait for her to be in a vulnerable position (i.e opening her car door) From behind, choke the bitch out and shove the chlorophorm rag in her face...this will make her pass out.(make sure she hasnt seen your face or suspect its you...you should be wearing the clothes you purchased)
Drag her to the abandoned wherehouse (or use a car that is not associated to you) tie her up w/ the rope and duct tape (strip her ass naked first) Make sure you had all 22 people meet you at this wherehouse ( ex felons and convicted rapists preferred )
Run a train on her until no one can cum anymore, 3 times per person should be enough...feel free to make it last hours...days) Feel free to unlease any strange sexual exploits on her...use foreign objects....fisting....anal sex...etc
After you've had your share of fun.....slice her face up with the razor blade, make so she is hellishly ugly and disfigured and cannot be recognized (if this hasnt already been done )

For the grand finale.....staple the bitches pussy up, make sure you do a REAL good job at this.

This should relieve any tension or frustration you might be experiencing from the break-up

Any questions feel free to visit our web site at

www.mybitchfuckedmeover.com

THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
somebody has sure been bumpin "nasty lyrics 95" a little too much

KILL A MUTHAFUKIN HOE! KILL A MUTHAFUCKIN HOE! KILL A MUTHAFUKIN HOE! KILL A MUTHAFUCKIN HOE!