Dirty Red aka Shaki... ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yep this cat got flows. . .

I always wondered what happend to em. He came sik on that trak with E offa Str8 Of The Streetz and both them traks on Yella's album. Although I don't think he is Shaki. . .

Apr 25, 2002
"dirty red-i post on the sneak/
hittin niggaz low with that cavi ass flow as i creep down the streets peepin niggaz from deathrow-i bet i know wich one of yall make the best hoe"/

hell yea dirty red waz spittin flamez for a minut...what iz up wit that dude?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ain't Shaki that fool that was always around E and he was kina short had a red afro. He was on that new Eazy-E DVD when they was posted up at that car show and he was in the Real Compton City G'z and Any Last Werdz? I don't think that's Dirty Red but I could be wrong. . .None the lest Dirty red was tight. He need to drop a solo. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Your right. . .

It does kinda sound like Dirty Red on "Down 2 Tha Last Roach" although it says BG Knocc Out on the insert so I always thought it was BG KO. . .

D

DEO510

I seen Dirty Red on the EAZY DVD . He flows on the song West Side on Yella's album. C-BO are you still hooking up with Yukmouth to do an album? That song Creep is the best song of the year. What ever happen to that nigga Gelo from Pittsburg who flows on your album ? He was tight