DIRTY - most underrated group in the south?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Dirty - I dont know if they maybee most underrated in the south but I aint heard too much quality music from other people. da pimp and mr. g-stacka I think is they names, I got 3 of there cds and shit they dont get the props they deserve. those 3 stay in rotation constantly Anyone else feelin Dirty

May 9, 2002
underrated? i dunno...i've been listening to them since their first major release....they coo....but i think the main problem is they get compared to/sound too similar to eightball/mjg...and when you are getting compared to legends...your just not going to add up.......but certaintly they are coo

May 4, 2002

yea real tight group, they are always under promoted though, universal, now rap a lot, they need to find someone who can really push thier potential, Alabama got some other hard ass groups too, look out for small tyme ballaz and Southpaw they both very tight too..

Aug 7, 2002
^^i heard about them....but dirty are doin' there thang what makes them be like eightball mjg? they are most underrated rap group in da south rightnow there styles is too tight and all there albums have been tight...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think they are really tight, i thought the second album was ass tho, so that made me not wanna get the third one. But i haven't heard anything bad about that third one yet, so I'm a prolly copp that soon. They aren't the most underated in the south to me tho, i think paul wall and chamillionaire are heavily slept on. Dirty has had more exposure due to having been with universal and now rap a lot

Apr 25, 2002
I like that Country Versatile, I got they knew one, it got a lot of funky beats on it.

If anyone interested in verses from them Dirty Boys, 2 gz. Also can get verses from Mr. Blue. Thats a deal, but be serious, cuz I aint gonna waste my time. They some real cool down to ass mutha fuckas though.
one

Aug 7, 2002
i didn't like dat country versatile shit i only liked da songs dat were also on da pimp and gangsta album and i only liked one song dat was only on dat country versatile album but not good enuff for me to pic it up