Dirty Boys from Alabama??? Have you heard..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
A couple years back my nigga came through with a Dirty Boys CD... They had some smashing shit on there...

Whats the Deal with them Dudes... I think they from Alabama... They got anything new out? They shit is fire... Let me know...

Oct 10, 2002
you talkin about Dirty, The Pimp and the Gangster that had "Hit the Floor" track, they were signed to Rap A Lot and had an album out last year. from Montgomery

Feb 8, 2003
Yep theses niggas are tight I own everyone of they albums. They was on Universal Records then they signed with Rap Alot. They got everything it takes to be a platinum group but for some reason none of the labels promote or push them the right way.

They dropped

COUNTRY VERSATILE (2000)
THE PIMP & DA GANGSTA (2001)
KEEP IT PIMP & GANGSTA (2002)
LOVE US OR HATE US (2004)
HOOD STORIES (2005)

A UNDERGROUND COMPILATION -*I forgot the name of this joint bc i lost it a while ago(2003)

Apr 25, 2002
Montgomery Alabama stand up

These guys are outstanding, great production, great lyrics, great lyrical content.

They have a LOT Of love for the South, listen to the track "Ackamonkey" off their Keep It Pimp & Gangsta album, dirty south anthem.

Aug 7, 2002
dirty are tight, i like them boyz, can't nothin top pimp and the gangsta..i use to think keep it pimp and gangsta was better but i guess i thought that cuz i bought it when it came out and couldn't stop listening to it but the pimp and the gangsta is a southern classic