Dinner And A Movie Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
the album should come with a bonus cd maybe a madesicc music library like tech did with everready and had a bonus strange music library disc. that way we get daam cuts that didnt make the album + bonus madesicc artists songs to introduce the rest of the click. good promo for new fans to catch on to madesicc when daam drops,

May 1, 2009
Yes I think dinner and a movie should be just Lynch only. Have an aditional bonus disc with the Strange and Madesicc features. That way the people that just want a strictly Lynch album get what they want and people who want to hear some Lynch and Tech with the other features get what they want.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yes I think dinner and a movie should be just Lynch only. Have an aditional bonus disc with the Strange and Madesicc features. That way the people that just want a strictly Lynch album get what they want and people who want to hear some Lynch and Tech with the other features get what they want.
I think you missed what mrkmaidog was talking about. As for that happening, I highly doubt it. Why would Strange promote Madesicc like that, if they only have Lynch signed and don't have their hand in the Madesicc cookie jar?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Then again, I guess anything goes after the work they put in on Downtown The World and The Hour Of Reprisal...

May 1, 2009
I think you missed what mrkmaidog was talking about. As for that happening, I highly doubt it. Why would Strange promote Madesicc like that, if they only have Lynch signed and don't have their hand in the Madesicc cookie jar?

Strange is not going to promote Madesicc. But I think it's been confirmed that Madesicc rappers are already going to be on the album. Its not like Strange is going to say you can't have any of your rappers on the album on it because there not on our label. But many people just want to hear just Lynch on his album just like many people want to hear just Tech N9ne on his album. So the idea by some of the more bigger Lynch fans was to put songs with the features on the album which is going to have Madesicc rappers on it as well as the other ones on a bonus disc with Dinner and a Movie. Even though its not intentional having Madesicc rappers on the album is promoting them because they are going to get exposure to people that never heard of them. Again its just a cool idea that the more bigger Lynch fans brought up that has probably no chance if any of happening.