Die Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Killa C feat. Liquid Assassin & Tech N9ne - Die Again

jus' listened to it & personally it aint tha typa shit i'd listen to, a remake of Die wit techs verse taken from the orginal and liquid assassin added. dont kno who dude is but hes flow was pretty fast paced. I cant listen to that psychopathic type bullshit n only listened to it for the mere reason that tech was in it. anyways did this jus come out?

Jan 12, 2003
its one of them tech tracks where u have it just to add to the collection, but it never gets spins. Nothin bad on techs half, just u know.....bad music IMO.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
betthatstang said:
its one of them tech tracks where u have it just to add to the collection, but it never gets spins. Nothin bad on techs half, just u know.....bad music IMO.
chea thas tha only reason i got it, theres only a few that dont git spins n this one of em

Sep 4, 2003
I am no fan of the Horrorcore/wicked shit by any means. But this tech n9ne feature is actually a song i would put into the rotation..

I thought this new version of DIE was actually revamped pretty well.. put together alot better..

And I think the fast-spittin cat is liquid assassin

DON'T FORGET!! Killa C has another tech n9ne feature..

Downfall feat: Tech N9NE and Bigg Krizz Kalico

Sep 4, 2003
Downfall is from his upcoming album Tainted Flesh.. I don't think anybody has it.. and Die Again hasn't been posted here to the best of my knowledge

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Volrox said:
I am no fan of the Horrorcore/wicked shit by any means. But this tech n9ne feature is actually a song i would put into the rotation..

I thought this new version of DIE was actually revamped pretty well.. put together alot better..

And I think the fast-spittin cat is liquid assassin

DON'T FORGET!! Killa C has another tech n9ne feature..

Downfall feat: Tech N9NE and Bigg Krizz Kalico
i aint heard downfall yet...props on tha info...assassin was aiight but tech as always out shined erybody. the production was composed betta than the og