did u put it on your daddys mind?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

when my dad see's me he says ....TECH N9NE...

when my mom's see's me she REBUKE's ME...

wait till i let her hear this DEVIL BOY!!!
hahahahaha

she will think i need a exorcist or something....

out!!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i'm white, so of course my parents hate rap..... except my dad actually likes 2pac..... they wouldn't understand tech, so i never had them listen to it..... i'm just glad that my pops likes 2pac

Dec 30, 2002
My Pops said he doesn't see way Tech isn't mainstream so I guess he feels Tech. My Mom is in the chruch so she doesn't kare for rap; But she has said that Tech N9ne is one of the best artist she's heard and she also said he has the best beats and overrall music as well.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
My mom can stand listening to Tech, but I dont ride with her much. My sister loves the hell outta some Tech N9ne and she listens to Z 95.7 and 93. But she loves some Tech. Its pretty funny when she tries to rap fast... she just mumbles but she still loves that shit.

Oh yeah, and I brought some rap cd's over to my granparents and I was in a room watching TV and all a sudden I hear Below Zero playing (thanks heat) and I was like "what the hell" and one time he popped in the new 2pac. Dude is crazy.