Did That Siccness BBQ Ever Happen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn.. that sux if vamps charges us money for the bbq this time.. i sent out my last food stamps earlyer this week to help pay for that new server for this site.. fucc man.. hey vamps man.. can i get a low income discount on the bbq?

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Why would we charge or a BBQ?? Yes, the BBQ late this summer in the Bay is free..

The one next year in Vegas might not be, cuz it's NOT a BBQ. It's a bunch of sicc little fuckers take over Vegas..

Vamps
IX.

May 6, 2002
well since we're talkin on the LA board why not have a BBQ in LA too...how many peeps would attend and LA bbq? what about goin to TJ :D

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
The BBQ is gonna be in LA, i think they pushed the date back so they can plan it better.. they also sent a special invite to Tray Deee of the Eastsidaz... who knows maybe he'll show

May 10, 2002
SHEA said:

VAMPS....YOU GOTTA KEEP US POSTED ON THE VEGAS DEAL!

FOR REALS-= CAUSE THAT WOULD BE TIGHT.

THIS TIME...IN THE YAYE.....LAKE CUNNINGHAM PARK....IT'S BIG- IT'S PLUSH- IT'S GOT A WATER PARK WITH MAJOR HOES ERRYWHERE- & IT'S ON THE EAST SIDE OF SAN JO.

JUST A SUGGESTION.

SS
i agree wit shea. lake cunningham park would be a good place to have the bbq.