did Sean T "Familiar Ground" drop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
that album is 5 years old and was supposed to drop on priority...

Sean T had no knowledge it was still gonna drop so don;t support it... He was a lil angered to hear it dropped

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
DON'T BUY IT UNLESS....

You git it off Sean T himself which I doubt you will. His new album is almost finished though and it's fire. I aint just sayin that cause I'm flowin on it... Brand new sound for my boy.... Familiar Ground was recorded in 1997. If I was you I would hold out til his new one drop and not pay some snake tryna make a buck off old material...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that album is all old material, i believe it is out now, but Sean is not supporting it

his new album "BO$$ UP" will be out real real soon, just a couple more tracks to complete. with appearances by Daz Dillinger , Young Noble of the Outlawz, JT The Bigga Figga, Bullys Wit Fullys, MOG & More, and possibly E-40 and Tech N9ne if things come together, support this yall, the hardest working man in music!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
my bad, here goes the cover, didn't know you could attatch files on here again...

COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK.....SEAN T.....BO$$ UP.....