@ Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Yeah homie , I Think I pm'd you with the details don't no if you got them or not.....
But i'll post it up on here
I pm'd a few of my kinfolks on the siccness and othe rmessangers Who have your album handy and it turns out 5 people have it 2 including mine is bootlegged in the l.a area.
Shit is cold as fucc but that's what you get fuccin with fools at swap meets who's only purpose is too gank money
But like I told you a couple post's ago ,i was havin trouble buyin the shit in L.a so i had to take some offbrands word for it on the street.
And like some ps2 ya boy got played
But yeah homie i'll e-mail you them pictures of it
It's like a picture of you with a white football jersey an a blacc rag on shit looks like it was image enhanced or some shit,did'nt even think to look at in detail until you slapped me with that pm.
But yeah homie and on the card front I'll shoot you the nessesary info needed on your site
good lookin out dogg
2 c's

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I don't know homey. That shit was all in LA at the Tower Records and Wherehouses. I don't think it was in the vip's. LA Mom & Pop stores be on some radio/video play to order shit agenda. But I know for a fact it's in LA in Towers and Wherehouses. What swap meet did you get it from? And are you sayin' out of the 5 people you know that have 3 of them are og copies from the store, and 2 were bootlegged??? About the card just go through the ordering process on my webstie. You don't have to give me the info personally. Feel me? holla. One. LIL C.S.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Actually yeah homie I feel you to the fullest on it.
But like i said me and my homeboy Jaron went 8$a piece on dolars and sins.Thought it was the genuine article.
Then right after the pm you shot me last night I phoned my tdspl homie c-money and he got it in texas and the shit he was describing to me was in total difference to what i had.
Then I pm'ed acop,e people and they filled me in on the information .Mayn i felt cheated bt what can you do? you know? Mothafuccaz flichin' here scrabbling for money.
But as far as downloading the shit.Come on now,now i no you know i'm not playin' with that type of loot to be affording cd burners and writters etc etc....
Plus i'm a firm believer in supporting artist's who are on the come up any who knows me will tell you this info so you won't have to hear it from me first hand.
What swap meet? well I don't know if your heard of the one at Carver park?.......
I was mashin' around on site and i bought your's,c-bo's and i-rocc and luni coleone how the west was won...probably all bootlegged.
All for 16$ a piece so i spent 48$ in total on wax that wasen't even legit...mothaufcca playin me like dreamcast's here and on that bootleggin' front ..shit times are changing mothafuccaz gettin way ahead and smarter when tryna gank your scrill some fool's go no pride about themselves,always tryna pull the
wool over peoples optics
2 c's