Derogatory Statements II is the first PBE release this year!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2003
Derogatory Statements II is the first PBE release this year!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBD Presents Derogatory Statements Vol2 Feat. Mdash, Tilt, NBD, Prohoezak, Louie McGraw, Lee Majors, Marsh Nut, Stizon Skrilla, Playa Rae, Daddy Rich, GAS, Kobra Abysmal, Nell, Sweet Willie White Shoes, Kontac and Erase E, Mista Cane & Arsen, Versatyle from Dope Game and more.....

Feb 14, 2003
Kavie said:
are yall sellin this one or is it free like the last one...

its for sale mayne....we will be givin out some at shows and parties for promotional use and what not, but these mixtape will be in stores and its the HOTTEST one yet...

Feb 14, 2003
SLOW rhythm said:
Whats up wit those pre-orders, can't wait to check it

wassup pimp, soon as we get the DSII back from the pressing plant, pre-orders will be the first thing to ship.....within the next 2 weeks they will be shipping out, I will let you know soon as they arrive...

Feb 14, 2003
fohundred8wayz said:
seen a flyer for it at rasputians in campbell but didnt see the album when is it going to be at rasputians? or were else can i get it
good lookin mayne, its comin in 2 weeks, just waitin for it to come back from gettin pressed up....

Feb 14, 2003
SLOW rhythm said:
how do you think tha project turned out Dash.. Whats your favorite cuttz

I think its hot cousin, and the feedback I been getttin from everybody that has advanced copies has been nuthin but good reviews, cats is really diggin this one, its real clean thou pimp, the way it was mixed, everybody on that bitch it spittin HARD, its a real good follow up to Vol.1, you'll see, pre-orders go out on Monday