Demigodz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
smigg cant rap said:
styles of beyond is okay...not really into em. but ap & celph is dope. i jus wish celph would put out a real solo...
Yea... Well he did drop The Gatalouge (or however he spelled it)... that was 4 discs long.

But yea I saw AP and Celph open for Fort Minor and that shit was sick too. I knew the Lyrics for Ap and Celph and Ryu fom SOB gave me props after the show... Mike Shinoda complimented me on my shirt. I used the stencil teh Fort Minor Street team sent me and spray painted it on a T shirt with a little design, and Mike was like Ryu look, and i drew the cover art on my pants and Ryu was like I KNOW THIS KID SICK AS HELL, HE KNEW ALL THE DEMIGODZ SHIT. And yea they were happy when they said I brought the booklet for Megadef to get signed.. Then they realized I wasnt just there for Shinoda but i appreciated there shit too. We were only suppose to bring ONE item in the preshow meet n greet so Tak was first signed my Fort Minor CD, and then i was like Tak can you sign this too and he was like "SOrry only one..." and then I threw down the Megadef booklet and he smiled and signed it, and then Ryu was liek This yous and i was like yea and he gave me a big ass handshake and then Cheapshot was last in line and he yelled all the way to RYU like YO THIS KID GOT MEGADEF and he was like good shit man , and he walked around the table to give me a handshake and one of those half hug things.. haha...

But yea they got good shit.. SOB is gonna be on Projekt Revolution with LINKIN PARK this year incase no one knew. and they confirmed that APATHY will make a appearance during there set.

and About the Demigodz album. Shit I forgot what Cheapshot told me. But SOBs new CD is gettin worked on and if you wanna, check out RAZOR TAG. Its SOBs new mixtape with DJ GREEN LANTERN.. I think they got that hook up through Shinoda from the Fort Minor We Major mixtape but yea...

Nice to see some other people know about the Demigodz