Dem Hoodstarz Against The Law Mixtape / Cheech and Chong / other rare ones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

adawgum

Jul 15, 2019
Does anyone have a physical copy or know where to buy one ? This mixtape isn't anywhere online and I wana listen to it but it seems it may be lost in time. They been my fav artist for a long time and I wish I could get my hands on it! Or other mixtapes of theirs like Cheech and Chong..etc

Attachments

Props: rickyL
May 2, 2018
That 5.0 nigga just sold one last week for 20 bucks. I was gon buy it but I dont like bidding on his shit it cuz he uses fake accounts to bid his own shit way high then subtracts his last bid last minute

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
That 5.0 nigga just sold one last week for 20 bucks. I was gon buy it but I dont like bidding on his shit it cuz he uses fake accounts to bid his own shit way high then subtracts his last bid last minute
Fuck them foos on eBay that use fake accounts to bid on shit. Every time I think I got something dope they outbid at the last minute. Then I see the album reposted again. How the fuck is this shit not regulated?

Anyway, hope you find the mixtape mayne.

adawgum

Jul 15, 2019
Fuck them foos on eBay that use fake accounts to bid on shit. Every time I think I got something dope they outbid at the last minute. Then I see the album reposted again. How the fuck is this shit not regulated?

Anyway, hope you find the mixtape mayne.
that happened to me couple weeks ago on a old Sean T / Hoodstarz CD on ebay