Delonte West banging Gloria(LeBron's mom) James!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
*from si*
MISSING PERSON ALERT! LeBron Raymone James, Cleveland,OH Age25 DOB 12/30/84. Reported missing 5/11/10. Last seen being taken to school by Rajon Rondo (Boston Celts), Not heard from since Nike stopped running puppet commercials. Last seen in false NBA Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow. Any info helping authorities find LeBron or his game, contact 800-FIND-KING"

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
WIKIPEDIA said:
2008–2009
On September 12, 2008, West signed a three-year $12.7 million contract with the Cavaliers. He was moved to the starting shooting guard position at the beginning of the season, due to the acquisition of Mo Williams.
He became a starter for the Cavaliers, who won a league-best and franchise-record 66 games during the regular season and went 39-2 at home. In addition to his role as the starting shooting guard, he also served as the backup point guard, manning the position when Mo Williams was not in the game. He emerged as a talented backcourt defensive player, guarding a variety of players ranging from the 6'3" Ben Gordon to the 6'10" Hedo Turkoglu. Offensively, he proved to be a capable outside shooter, with a field-goal percentage of 46% (and 40% on three-pointers), and maintained his reputation as an athletic and hard-nosed driver with the ball. West, Williams, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and Anderson Varejão came together to form a supporting cast for franchise player LeBron James.
On March 2, 2009, against the Miami Heat, West set a career high with 8 steals.
In the playoffs, West's averages shot up to nearly 14 points per game, despite struggling with his 3-point shot much like his backcourt-mate Williams, whose shooting struggles in the playoffs were well documented. Further, the Cavs' lack of scoring punch on the bench forced West to take on extremely high minute loads. He averaged 42 minutes per game throughout the postseason, and in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Orlando Magic (which the Cavs lost in 6 games due in part to, again, outside shooting struggles from Williams and West) he played over 45 minutes per game, more than any other player in the series. In addition to this, he drew the defensive assignment of Hedo Turkoglu, who had a 7-inch height advantage, to allow James to play the "rover". West was able to stop Turkoglu's facilitation of the Magic offense in spurts, but the height advantage was too much, as Turkoglu helped to dominate the Cavalier defense throughout the series. West set a new career playoff high in points, with 22 in a losing effort in Game 6 against the Magic when the Cavs were eliminated.
But he did go home and bang Lebron's Mama to Lionel richies "All Night Long".. ALLL NIIIGHT!!
I was gonna add this but thought naaa

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
he internet is a buzz with the story I posted yesterday about LeBron’s mother Gloria James sleeping with teammate Delonte West..Well, here’s some more exclusive Terez Owens news.. According to my source, this isn’t the first time Gloria James has been caught hooking up with LeBron’s Friends..My source goes on to say..”It’s A KNOWN FACT, THAT GLORIA JAMES WAS ALSO SLEEPING WITH HIS EX-AGENT’S TWIN BROTHER (ERIC GOODWIN)….AND THIS WAS THE REASON HE REALLY FIRED AARON GOODWIN….”So it appears she has a history of getting with LeBron’s friends..I guess it’s not inconceivable that Gloria James is involved with Delonte West..I put in a call to the Cavs Media Relations Department and haven’t heard back yet..and there have been no denials from LeBron’s camp…stay tuned..-TO

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Delonte West is a fuckin weirdo though

and he has fucking herpes all over his face... he gave that shit to Lebron's mom... this is a bad look right here

Feb 15, 2006
*from si*
MISSING PERSON ALERT! LeBron Raymone James, Cleveland,OH Age25 DOB 12/30/84. Reported missing 5/11/10. Last seen being taken to school by Rajon Rondo (Boston Celts), Not heard from since Nike stopped running puppet commercials. Last seen in false NBA Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow. Any info helping authorities find LeBron or his game, contact 800-FIND-KING"
lol i got that twxt a feww days ago

Jul 25, 2007
I can just imagine this in Marv Alberts voice. LOL!

"Delonte West takes it to the hole with authority and scores" "Oh it's a facial by Delonte - going right at Gloria James" "Delonte finishing with some flair" "YES!!"

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
2nd.....

Hall-of-Famer Calvin Murphy appeared on ESPN Radio in Houston today and as all basketball conversations must do, the topic turned to the rumors about Delonte West's dalliance with LeBron James' mom. Murphy's response: "It ain't no rumor."

Murphy—who is not exactly the classiest individual to ever wear an NBA uniform—didn't just say he thinks it could have possibly, maybe happened. He says the story is "absolutely true," that everyone knew about it, and he has "legit" sources who can prove it. Oh, and there's also more than one dude involved. Unbelievable.

Since Murphy had already gone all-in, he also threw out new rumors about LeBron "taking time off" and had some rather heated opinions about who deserves more blame in this situation. (Calvin is also a fan of the word "homeslice.") One way or another, someone is definitely getting blackballed by the NBA, because true or not, the powers that be can't be happy about this.

By the way, when Calvin Murphy is distressed by your behavior ... then you really messed up somewhere.

whole interview

http://espn975.com/DesktopModules/Podcaster/podcast.aspx?moduleid=5575