DECOY VERSES FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I suggest everyone hit up Decoy on this deal, he is coming with some serious talent no joke you will not be disappointed. Also hit up Mr. Freeze and Deviant they are also doing their thing, don't miss a chance to have a sav like Decoy on your album.

M

MrFreeze

$125 is DIRT CHEAP for my boy Decoy. trust me the money you spend will be WELL WORTH it in the end. and like he said you can hit me up if ya need anything too. [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">fo real decoys got heat... and his cd thats bout to drop is gonna suprise hella people...

shit knocks on the real...

after his shit drops yall will realize $125 aint shit...</font>

Apr 25, 2002
definately a fair price for a Decoy feature...pretty talented guy....make sure yall pick up his album when it drops, get some knock fo yo trunk!!!! especially make sure to check out the track "Hustlin' Is a Habit", with the beat done by yours truly:devious:

May 8, 2002
pay for decoy?? buhahahahahah

Wait you actually want people to pay for your verses?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... id be suprised if u could give that shit away.
Sorry.. i had to hate nobody had done it yet.. haha batch :devious:
I cant wait for the album homie... your shits gonna be bangin... only thing its missin is a verse from the portdog... cuz i got spits for dayzzz yearzz monthzz whatever you need foo

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn....

never heard of ya before but after listening to that sample i checked out ya web site and all and i Def. gonna swoop up the CD when it drops. This boy got spits and thats for sure.

Nuttkace