Death at a Funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I haven't seen the new one, but the 2007 version is hilarious.
I've seen the commercials for the new one, and the scenes they showed were way funnier in the original.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I havnt seen the previous one but this one is pretty damn funny....funnier than the commercials suggest actually..IMO..

shit, now I gotta see the 1st one..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I haven't seen the new one, but the 2007 version is hilarious.
I've seen the commercials for the new one, and the scenes they showed were way funnier in the original.
I watched about 45 mins of the remake and it was awful. I love Chris Rock's stand-up but his movies are garbage.

The 2007 British Death at a Funeral is hilarious though.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I watched about 45 mins of the remake and it was awful. I love Chris Rock's stand-up but his movies are garbage.

The 2007 British Death at a Funeral is hilarious though.

Chris Rock wasnt really that funny in this movie.....but the 1st dude that took the acid was pretty funny.....and then when Tracy Morgan got shit on...that had me in tears rollin!..

Sep 17, 2007
this movie was hella funny, seen it last night. When tracy morgan got shitted on, that shit had rollin out my chair.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I sure hope it's at least funnier than the original, because English comedy is garbage. The trailer looks funny for this remake and I'm gonna have to check it out.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think the British one is hilarious but if you didn't like that one you probably won't like this one. All they did was take almost every single joke in the British one and put a slight twist on it to make it appeal to a black audience I guess you'd say. Like remember in the origianal when the caskets get mixed up and the son says "This isn't my father" in the smug British humor type of way, well in this one Chris Rock says something like "This isn't my father, this is Jackie Chan" in his trademarked "annoyed" but trying to sound funny voice. I love Chris's stand-up and I liked his show but his movies always blow.

In short the remake sucked balls.