DE "Once There Was Fahrenheit"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Fahrenheit Records proudly presents First Degree's hits from the beginning of the Fahrenheit Records Era ('99-'03). This follow up to "Before There Was Fahrenheit" (FAH #8) features D.E. hits taken from appearances and D.E. albums during the peak of the Sac rap era, including First Degree's most popular album, "Planet Zero" (FAH #1). Songs feature appearances by Mac Dre, Brotha Lynch Hung, B-Legit, Ms Marvaless, Balance and more hard hitters!

Coin late Oct.

May 8, 2005
A must have for my collection.

I must say tho, D.E.
Down here in the Monterey County there appears to be some type of drought @ my local dealership...I spoke to the man at the record store who claimed had trouble getting some of your work, he did have some DVDs and some cd's but your new stuff is what he said he had trouble getting.
My concern is....the kids are missing out, this man's shop is the most reliable source and with this shit going on, you may need some re-enforcements. Got any Ideas? promote, DE...PROMOTE. I GOT YOUR BACK MR. BAT

Aug 22, 2006
Mr The DE said:
Fahrenheit Records proudly presents First Degree's hits from the beginning of the Fahrenheit Records Era ('99-'03). This follow up to "Before There Was Fahrenheit" (FAH #8) features D.E. hits taken from appearances and D.E. albums during the peak of the Sac rap era, including First Degree's most popular album, "Planet Zero" (FAH #1). Songs feature appearances by Mac Dre, Brotha Lynch Hung, B-Legit, Ms Marvaless, Balance and more hard hitters!

Coin late Oct.
Hey Mighty MIC,
I just got out of county jail and EyE was wondering if you got enough nutz to violate your parole to take me to Vegas?Never been.Sorry about my style, but my mind is a lot sicker since Tha WoodPile raised me, so that makes me BullsEye,love the cover.ONE DOWN AND TWO 2 GO!!
I've been readind "THE GODS OF THE EGYPTIANS" "E.A. Wallis Budge vol.1." You spit this? not Allah?I do not understand a lot of what has been said. I would like for you to teach me how to control my gift.Conconully was off the hook! Good show for a heavy heart.I had no control though I was concious.I want to start an underground clique for a friend of mine who has four wings but lost one. I sleep on the pillows to re-direct the protruding eye towards me.Never Scared, eat what you want. If you are my father thanks forTha Nutt. Don't be scared to take mje back to my mothers crack shack.

Sincerely,
Tha Iron Pharoah EyE

Impious Franch$e Presents Fahrenheit 24/7
Big moves from my cold recipe 30 day grind 1 at a time.

Aug 22, 2006
UsA'sMostWanted said:
A must have for my collection.

I must say tho, D.E.
Down here in the Monterey County there appears to be some type of drought @ my local dealership...I spoke to the man at the record store who claimed had trouble getting some of your work, he did have some DVDs and some cd's but your new stuff is what he said he had trouble getting.
My concern is....the kids are missing out, this man's shop is the most reliable source and with this shit going on, you may need some re-enforcements. Got any Ideas? promote, DE...PROMOTE. I GOT YOUR BACK MR. BAT

The Iron Pharoah EyE Diamond in my mind,
1. THEY DO HIS WILL